Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1323282930313233

Thread: August Amalgamations

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I used to have Transformers stationary... but then I moved.

<jkz>

[url]
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post

The newest vintage additions to Party Central (cocktail napkins, essential!), plus a roller stamp in variant packaging, loose stamp bot variants and a Hasbro decoy.

This sounds kinda dumb, but I'm totally going to read "Peril from the Stars". I used to love choose your own adventure stories when I was a kid, I probably tried to write one about dragons when I was nine or something. Anyway, apparently it's really easy to get Jazz (and yourself) killed in the book. :/

Moving on...
    I found my Jazz stamp a couple of months back and thought "I wonder if TinyJazz would want this" and put it aside.

I recall Jazz being a bit creepy at the start of Peril from the Stars but can't recall how long it's been since I actually read it.
    If it was less than 5 years ago, go to page 13. If it was more than 5 years ago, go to page 18.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I feel a bit daft making this monster post now. Finally had a chance to photograph them, my amalgamations for the month of August.

Man, I hope you guys like Jazz.

*snip*

A European packaging variant of the Premium deluxe, from Norway! The "allspark power" backing card makes the toy really pop, it's so cool in person. Also Mr. May 2008 and yes, I Can Read!. (I know some of you were a bit worried .)
    Guido Guidi did the interiors, and it would have been nice if they'd used his art on the cover instead of the creepy visor-less render. Kids and marketing, what can you do?

*snip*

The newest vintage additions to Party Central (cocktail napkins, essential!), plus a roller stamp in variant packaging, loose stamp bot variants and a Hasbro decoy.

This sounds kinda dumb, but I'm totally going to read "Peril from the Stars". I used to love choose your own adventure stories when I was a kid, I probably tried to write one about dragons when I was nine or something. Anyway, apparently it's really easy to get Jazz (and yourself) killed in the book. :/

Moving on...

*snip*

Modern stuff. The botshots are from HTS. The TLS Vinyl is great! I'm so impatient to ship my POL to get the others. They're the perfect size and way better than mighty muggs in every way. He doesn't seem interested in holding his gun very well though.

I don't care much for Starscream, but that machine embroidery on the logo is amazing. Anyway, the real reason I bought the snapback is this:
    *snip*

It's so soft too.
    Whoa! holy crap TinyJazz - That is one mammoth-sized, Jazz-themed haul!
    I bet you were extremely excited to have all this slowly roll in over the month , mighty impressive dedication to a single character - I can certainly appreciate this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I found my Jazz stamp a couple of months back and thought "I wonder if TinyJazz would want this" and put it aside.

I recall Jazz being a bit creepy at the start of Peril from the Stars but can't recall how long it's been since I actually read it.
    If it was less than 5 years ago, go to page 13. If it was more than 5 years ago, go to page 18.
    Thanks Paul Is it the roller stamp? Because I'm still looking for a loose one.

I think it's funny how Jazz tends to creep on the humans a bit in the comics as well. Everyone's seen the panel in "Man of Iron" where he kidnaps a little kid, but the stuff on the page before. Man, I'm not surprised they sent him to the moon at the end of season 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Whoa! holy crap TinyJazz - That is one mammoth-sized, Jazz-themed haul!
    I bet you were extremely excited to have all this slowly roll in over the month , mighty impressive dedication to a single character - I can certainly appreciate this.
    Absolutely! It was a very exciting month, I probably checked my post box every two days. Cheers Hursti!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2