Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: August Amalgamations

Got my G2 Hero Megatron from eBay & my BotCon Seekers & Strika from griffin with a little help from Golden Phoenix! Thanks gents!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

All these posts with IDW generations from RK are killing me! Keep coming home everyday hoping to see a decent sized box on the verandah, but as yet, no luck.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    All these posts with IDW generations from RK are killing me! Keep coming home everyday hoping to see a decent sized box on the verandah, but as yet, no luck.
    I hear ya, I'm in the same boat!

I did however pick up a TF Prime Energon drill from Big W

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Well mine is siting in the POl along with Metroplex.... I keep umming and ahhing if Ishould have it shipped already considering Metroplex's size, but Im still trying to squeeze as much on the postage cost hehehehe Doesn't Rk deliver like in a week only? you sure no one's been doing a little snooping on your packages ;P
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

From RK

Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

oooh so Awesome Karnival Prime!!. I keep thinking if I should get these as they've come in stock at BBTS but then might appear locally like the first waves.... haven't even opened Superion and Devastator yet hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

So far this month, picked up from the post office this morning:

From Gdmetro:

These look great in person.

from Crankcase76: These are going to go so well with my Nemesis Prime.

And picked up by Griffin at Botcon, transported back to Australia and then Shipped to Sydney.

Unfortunately all the awesome kit in the plastic bags belongs to Dirge/Suspectimus/I_amtrunks so I can't keep it or sell it on ebay

The IDW ComicFolios are beautiful, once I've opened them all I'll have to take some more pictures.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Cant wait untill you post the pic for The IDW ComicFolios , interested to see how they look

Was off sick on Friday and there was a knock at the door - IDW case of 4 came (BB, Megs, TC & Orion Pax). What a great way to help pass the day! Expecting in the next week or so Takara Go Smokescreen.

IDW Megs is a particularly impressive figure. Although now I want the Takara version, so much more comic accurate. And Hoist. But dammit, those pre-orders seem to be sold out everywhere. Dropped the ball there.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oooh so Awesome Karnival Prime!!. I keep thinking if I should get these as they've come in stock at BBTS but then might appear locally like the first waves.... haven't even opened Superion and Devastator yet hehehe
    Yea but works out cheaper if you get em online rather than locally.