Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot cast - reveals (spoilers)

I wouldn't put any stock in this. Proper news, even by internet standards, doesn't have the person say 'um' every two seconds. And somehow I'm not sure her research would amount to a lot, maybe something she read on some guys fantasy blog.

A prediction: Beast Hunters toys (mostly Predacons, maybe some others) will be repainted and released as AOE store exclusive Dinobots.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 5th September 2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Typo

Sorry guys And for the record I was kicking myself after I clicked the post new thread button as it was only then I noticed the other threads.

As for this video being possibly just a rumor, sure its possible but this youtube channel has been going for years. I have yet to see any information she has given turn out to be wrong. She does say "ah", and "um" way way WAYYY too much and sadly that does not look very professional.

You might actually remember her from the Marvel show called "the Watcher "

http://www.gracerandolph.com/Marvel.html

Or her other channels on youtube like think about the ink and bleeding cool

But as she said "theirs a very good chance that the transformers are going to ride the dinobots"

Take it as a grain of salt as I will as well but I would not put it past Michael Bay to do this after what he has done in previous movies.

The movie is still 10 months away so don't believe anything as yet. Interesting to know how they intend to fit the Dinobots into the plot without it feeling lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    The movie is still 10 months away so don't believe anything as yet. Interesting to know how they intend to fit the Dinobots into the plot without it feeling lame.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Plot?!?

Nelson from the Michael Bay's Shoot For The Edit forums has confirmed that Dino (Mirage) & Sideswipe will not be returning for the next installment.
    http://tformers.com/transformers-4-a...1205/news.html

I wonder with the Black Cab truck we've seen and the new White Camero that has just been unveiled if we could be looking at Motormaster & Breakdown? If they are going to make the Autobots ride the Dinobots then maybe they are fighting someone big like Menasaor (hope hope!)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I wonder with the Black Cab truck we've seen and the new White Camero that has just been unveiled if we could be looking at Motormaster & Breakdown? If they are going to make the Autobots ride the Dinobots then maybe they are fighting someone big like Menasaor (hope hope!)
    The Stunticons would be a very good addition to the movie.

Megatron Guest

STOP... SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER BELOW

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=86423

TRANSFORMERS 4 Spy Photo Reveals Return Of Major Character, thanks to TFW2005 board member Evac167.

It's a bit late posting this now, but I wasn't aware of this news item until yesterday (thanks Cat), and it hadn't been posted on the boards here at Ozformers yet.

Here's the summary below. Beware: it contains a major SPOILER.

"Transformers: Age of Extinction appears to be the title of the new Transformers film based on trademarks that Hasbro has applied for with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. They also came across trademarks listed under the video game section: under Video Game Category: "Spirits Rising," "Autobots Supreme," and "MEGATRON RETURNS." Clearly the last trademark is the one that is most interesting, as Megatron was killed by Optimus in the last film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. To be more exact, Optimus smashed Megatron's head with an energy axe and for good measure ripped Megatron's head from his body. Now, a spy photo reveals that Megatron will be back for more punishment. Or, he'll become, Galvatron? " Click on the link above to see the photo.

Well... it's too early to tell just what will happen yet with the above, but I am cautiously hopeful. I just really hope that "his name does not change, and he gets revived somehow, rather than just being used for technology/parts".