Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GI JOE Figures and Vehicles for Sale + Star Wars, Metal Gear Solid + Transformers

Default Update

Pricing a few vehicles and figures

I probably won't be selling post 2000 figures, because unlike the old stuff, there's nothing memorable to the accessories.
    I can remember which gun belonged to which figure etc, but from 2000 onwards, it's quite generic.

All the vehicles are out, but as you can see, the planes are naked. I have to sort out wings/bombs.

Another problem I have is that I separated black hoses from most figures for two reasons:
    1 - I hate them and never planned to display most figures with them
    2 - Collectors can buy it by the meter online.

I would like to gauge how important it is to you all.

Default A Veritable Joe-Marda

FireflyBCK, that looks like one heck of a mammoth task, and I commend you for trying to keep everything as complete as possible. Honestly, I don't envy how time-consuming it must be to catalogue every minute vehicle, figure, and weapon.

As far as post-2000 is concerned, the weapons are indeed mostly generic black/grey repaints of preexisting sets, though I do admit most of the figures do make for great custom fodder.

On a side-note, I was curious if you had the Fort America set, though I didn't see one in your photos, so no harm done. Plus if the Shark 9000 boat is the Drug Elimination Force or Battle Corps version. Aside from the odd sticker change, they're virtualy identical.

I think it's the Battle Corps Shark 9000.
    I don't have Fort America.

Default A Shark Across A Salty Sea

Quote Originally Posted by FireflyBCK View Post
    I think it's the Battle Corps Shark 9000.
    I don't have Fort America.
    Ah. Alright, thanks for checking. If you have the Cutter figure that came with the Shark 9000, I must express interest. That along with the Badger, Locust, possibly Brawler and definitely the '92 Headquarters.

how much have you got on your mobile command centre and your R.O.C.C vehicle? and can i send you list of what i need and can i get prices for them? thanks

Hey mate, can you email me at spiderken17@yahoo.com.au about the star wars items.
    Cheers, Ken
    Spiderken Away!

well black hoses are not so much an issue for me as Im after vehicles :P...Cobra Vehicles in particular.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Here's a starter list.

http://www.digitalnewsblast.com/images/gijoev1.xlsx

I have had to hold off some vehicles because I need to catalogue some more figures and some vehicles are not sellable because they are incomplete or broken. I may hunt for parts to complete them.

I am withdrawing the Night Ops Hummer, because I forgot how good it is in terms of detail. I plan to get a core group of 25th anniversary and later figures for a small display and get rid of the rest.

Thanks for your patience.

Crap, I forgot it's case sensitive

http://www.digitalnewsblast.com/images/gijoeV1.xlsx

As for Star Wars and other stuff, my brother will be bringing some Star Wars.

Mine are loose
    POTF - Tie Fighter, Interceptor, A-Wing (Front nose bent), Slave 1, AT ST
    Vintage - Darth Vader Tie Fighter, Y Wing (missing bomb)
    Some small collectable vehicles with mini magazines.

Transformers - I'm shuddering at what's still salvageable from a Metroplex box. It includes - Metroplex, Rodimus Prime, Thundercracker, Dirge, a few constructicons, Technobots, other minis, a couple of constructicons.

MGS 1 and 2 All MOC - various figures. I sold some on Ebay