Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GI JOE Figures and Vehicles for Sale + Star Wars, Metal Gear Solid + Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by FireflyBCK View Post
    GI Joe Headquarters=400
    Alright, I have to come clean and admit that your asking price is (and I hope you don't take this the wrong way) pretty steep, considering I can pick up the same thing in the same condition on places such as ebay for half the price shipped. Not that I don't want it, but that's quite high.

how much on the potf tie fighter and atst?

Quote Originally Posted by FireflyBCK View Post
    Transformers - I'm shuddering at what's still salvageable from a Metroplex box. It includes - Metroplex, Rodimus Prime, Thundercracker, Dirge, a few constructicons, Technobots, other minis, a couple of constructicons.
    interest on technobots
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 16th August 2013 at 09:27 AM.

No you're right.

My general rule was to look at Ebay and take the US price plus shipping and undercut it or go a little up and down based on the completion/box/instructions/driver etc

In most cases, I believe I have matched or undercut Ebay. Many auctions have really high shipping, but a tiny sale price.
    I was always going to price the HQ a little higher, but I failed to notice that US auction with free shipping.

But for now the best I'll do is $275. The item has a slight sentimental value, it was the first thing I bought on Ebay in 2000.

I will post an updated price list with more figures on it.
    I managed to find some hoses to complete some of the more irritating figures.

I think I got a good buy from what I saw at the fair. though I wish I made a list coz you didn't have them all on display and missed buying on the Cobra Claws and Moray - You needed a bigger table really heheheh. Was tempted to get the other Hiss Tank too but budget constraints won . Hopefully next fair you still have a couple of goodies for us. Well Cobra stuff that is for me...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I didn't see the technobots

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I didn't see the technobots
    There was only Strafe in their table, but Gok picked it up when I was there buying something jazzcomp. I was hoping for Scattorshot myself.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    There was only Strafe in their table, but Gok picked it up when I was there buying something jazzcomp. I was hoping for Scattorshot myself.
    missed it. Completely forgot about those since he didn't reply to my post here.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    missed it. Completely forgot about those since he didn't reply to my post here.
    Sorry, I didn't get back to you all on individual details. I was frantically grouping, boxing and pricing all week and kept going until late Saturday.

I way underestimated the amount of stuff I had versus the table size. Plus the other experienced sellers muscled in on my real estate.

I will post an updated list, but it's going to be slower because I'm trying to get rid of some other non collectible stuff.

Not sure about the next fair. My brother won't be available to help. He had a Rav 4. I only have a Mazda 3 sedan. If I did, I'd probably skip the big stuff.

The Moray has some broken guns. I intend to fix that one up before selling.
    Same with the Whale.

I didn't sell the Rattler because it was missing a missile and the damage panels. I found them this week.

Yeah we didn't get to see all your stuff while at the fair , the table is indeed smaller than you expected ahah. Oh well , take your time and catalogue all the remaining stuff. Just update us here on the thread with more details on the remaining up for sale items - name - corresponding clear pic - a few details (e.g. missing piece, etc) and price format would be good. Cheers!

I was pleased with the ones I got from you at the fair, kinda wished I should've gotten the other HISS tank and Stun, but my budget at that time was limited.