Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Hasbro Toy Shop site - items of interest

Default US Hasbro Toy Shop site - items of interest

NOTE - you need someone in America ordering for you, or a shipping forwarder (who is in America), as HTS will NOT process orders if you do not have an American billing address to your credit card AND an American shipping address.

That said, it can be a last-resort on some hard-to-find items on occasions (that may have already sold out on Amazon or BBTS, etc)...

(ALL PRICES ARE IN US$)

SDCC Shockwave's Lab - $50

SDCC Guardian/Titan 5-pack - $40

Platinum Predaking - $120 (release date 26th AUG)
    (they rarely stock store exclusives... as it essentially competes with their customer - the retailer)

BH Voyager Shockwave - $20 (release date 16th SEPT)

Rescue Bots Optimus & Trailer - $33 (release date 16th SEPT)

Construct-Bots Optimus Vs Megatron set - $35

The main page of Transformers items, sorted by date of their addition to the page.

For anyone who has a shipping forwarder, or knows someone in America to get these for you, the Hasbro shop has a promo code until May 26th (and often free shipping over US$50 on most items), with a lot of the second wave items now up for pre-order as well (so should be able to get those shipped free as well within America).
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transfo...496&PG=1&ST=NW

Anyone still after the two bigger SDCC sets from this year, they are still in stock at the Hasbro online store (provided you have a shipping forwarder, or friend in America - only American billing addresses can order on the site).

The Dinobots set for US$160
    Rock band set for US$185

Not sure why ebay prices are still so high, considering Americans (the bulk of ebay users) can still get them with free shipping at SDCC prices.

(Kreo set sold out)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Anyone still after the two bigger SDCC sets from this year, they are still in stock at the Hasbro online store (provided you have a shipping forwarder, or friend in America - only American billing addresses can order on the site).

The Dinobots set for US$160
    Rock band set for US$185

Not sure why ebay prices are still so high, considering Americans (the bulk of ebay users) can still get them with free shipping at SDCC prices.

(Kreo set sold out)
    I've been umming and ahing over the Unicron set for a couple weeks. I found out it's shipping size and weight and the cheapest shipping from the states to Sydney is about $100 US.
    I like it but I don't think I like it for essentially $300. same for the dinobots set, if someone wanted to sell me the box without the dinobots for $50 I'd probably think about that, I still don't know where I'd keep either of the friggin things. they are so big.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Is that a trick question?

I'd like to see Hasbro Australia do something similar to the HTS and directly sell to the public. It would make buying retail items like Generations figures a lot less of a hassle to get, with the whole current retail situation.

Have you asked them about something like that at Toy Fair, Griffin?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Hasbro Toy Shop have opened up a store on ebay to help move toys that have been collecting dust on their own site, and some of their newest items. (no SDCC sets though, but some TF4 Platinum sets)

They still only ship to American addresses, but if you have a shipping forwarder, now you should be able to buy from Hasbro America without needing a US Billing address.
    (I haven't tested it, but theoretically it should work now.)

Megatran Guest

Power Surge Optimus Prime has a new mini-con???

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Power Surge Optimus Prime has a new mini-con???
    It's also funny that they are using the smaller Warrior Class Powersurge Optimus toy at the back to represent one of the "three modes" of the big Powersurge toy (it looks to be representing the non-powersurge "robot" mode).

Either they have photoshopped in the wrong toy into the collage, or the photographer was only allowed to have two copies of the toy, and had to improvise for the three modes...

The HasbroToyShop appears to be closing.
    It isn't a huge surprise, as it was originally meant to be a source of imports and collector figures, but then just ended up selling their current retail items along with the odd leftover SDCC toys.
    It seems that they have instead moved their online sales to 3rd parties, including Amazon and Walmart's website (which is set up to be similar to Amazon).
    Hopefully that makes it easier for us non-Americans to access their items, particularly the exclusives like SDCC toys, as the HTS would only accept orders from people with American billing and mailing addresses.