Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: September Selections

Default September Selections

Another month...

To start this month Sharkticon Megatron aka Fish Guts (according to my gf).

The more I look at Sharkticon Megatron the more I can see a Sky-Byte retool.

hehehe Tartarex sword... hahahahah Fish with Tartar sauce lol got it online Bumbleb33?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hehehe Tartarex sword... hahahahah Fish with Tartar sauce lol got it online Bumbleb33?
    Sharkticon 'Fish Guts' will be shelf warming everywhere at a location near you! I have seen him at BigW, Kmart, and Target. I like him though...looks cool.

Got this guy at the end of last month, but with having used all our broadband up was not able to load the pic onto photobucket until today:

Behold the 5 (technically 6) in all their glory

Massive cheers to UltraMarginal, Goktimus and Sinnertwin who had all offered to try and grab one for me when he hit our shores Glad you guys will be able to concentrate on finding ones for yourselves without having to worry about getting an extra for muggins here out in the bush

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Another month...

To start this month Sharkticon Megatron aka Fish Guts (according to my gf).
    For the record, your Girl Friend has a great sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Massive cheers to UltraMarginal, Goktimus and Sinnertwin who had all offered to try and grab one for me when he hit our shores Glad you guys will be able to concentrate on finding ones for yourselves without having to worry about getting an extra for muggins here out in the bush
    No worries, I'm so jealous, he looks fantastic. I grew up in country Victoria so I know what it's like not seeing things on shelves (I never knew there were transformers comics until I saw a G2 comic on a shelf by chance once in Sydney), or being hours drive from a proper department store. the owners of the little toyworld in my hometown still greet me by name, and I moved out in '97 to go to uni.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I think this is a good start to September

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Got this guy at the end of last month, but with having used all our broadband up was not able to load the pic onto photobucket until today:
    I think your last PoL may have had something to do with using up the broadband. NIce work Now you can sit back and enjoy the show

The Decepticon Fracture I bought from the UK turned out to be the K/O
    pretty damn annoyed, but it's my fault for reading the comparisons wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Nah picked him up locally, I too loved the weapon name, though it is not reflected in the instructions. I am not usually into garish colours but on this guy pink, blue and brown look epic!