Thread: TF Kreo Minfigs & Lots Of Lego For Sale

Default TF Kreo Minfigs & Lots Of Lego For Sale

Hi all, I have some Transformers Kreo and a bunch of Lego for sale. (Lego will be added in a day or so, mostly Marvel, DC, TMNT &
    If your interested a couple of notes:

- I take Bank Transfer or Paypal for payment.
    - Prices do NOT include postage. I will only charge what Australia Post quote me.
    - No holds sorry.
    - Local pickup is more than welcome for fellow Perth members.
    - Condition for the figures is excellent as 99% have only been on display, it will be noted if they have any problems.
    - Figures/sets come as shown in pic.

TF Kreo
    Optimus - $25
    Soundwave - $25
    Megatron - $25
    Skywarp - $25
    Starscream - $20
    Thundercracker - $25
    Bumblebee - $15
    Shockwave - $25
    Jazz - $10
    Mirage - $7
    Sentinel Prime - $10
    Bluestreak - $7
    The rest are $5 each.

TF Kreo Combiners
    Preadcons - $20
    Aerialbots - $20
    Constructicons - $20
    Combaticons - $20

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Those prices are insanely high, mate.

Why would someone pay MORE for a current item that's loose than what they can walk into any toy store and pay? And that's before shipping.

And $60 just for the 3 TF Kre-Os from the Sentinel Prime, which was widely clearanced for literal months for $20, or those first waves can be bought in packs anyway that'd work out cheaper.

Also, some of those guys are getting side-grades (some nice additions, some stuff not as nice) in the first wave of Custom Kreons, so you'll be able to get them for $5US each plus shipping, and they come with a tonne of extra parts.

For $21AU shipped, you can order the 5pack off Amazon that seems to have ended up exclusive to them. There's two, but they only have one in stock. For $21 shipped to your door you can get the 5 pack of Jazz, Mirage, Skywarp, Bumblebee, and Red Alert. Way way cheaper than your prices, mate.
    Last edited by Cat; 21st September 2013 at 08:02 AM.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.