Thread: Greetings Out There

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Greetings Out There

Greetings fellow Aussie transformer fans,
    My name is White_Noise, and I'm a transformaholic.

I'm a new addition to the site, so thought I'd let people know a little about me.

Well basically, I've been into transformers since I can remember. As a kid, i loved the show and loved the toys, but eventually transformers seemed to disappear (or so it seemed for me). Many years later, I just happened to notice some Beast Machine toys on a shelf in a Toys R Us store on the way to the gaming section with some mates, and right then and there my passion for transformers was reignited. Despite the ridicule I received for being a high schooler buying a kids toy instead of the awesome new computer game, I must say that I still believe I made the right choice.

Since then, my collection has grown exponentially. I've kinda lost track of how many I have ... but I think it should atleast be in the 200's by now. Unlike most people, I know exactly where the transformers I had as a kid are located.

I'm not very familiar to this site, however I do recognise some of the names from other transformer sites. I look forward to getting to know a lot more names over time.

White_Noise

hi White_Noise,
    welcome and glad to see you here participating in a local forum :P

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate!

A word of warning, They've been trying to keep me straight-jacketed but they haven't been doing a very good job of it...

I wish I could remember where all my old transformers were. Would have saved me a boat load when I got them again.

Welcome to the boards, oh and don't worry about ridicule, who says you can't have both Transformers and Games?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Mabuhay and welcome to the board! Oooh Isnt your Id name that of the white Autobot cassette tape medic? I think I saw one in Reprolabels site... enjoy the craziness and do post pics of your collection! We love looking at collections here.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wow, didn't expect such quick replies. Cheers for the warm reception!

iceburn: I would have joined sooner, but I only just found it
    Pulse: I dont blame them. It's freezing. I'd want to keep a spare jacket with extra long sleeves for myself too!
    Golden Phoenix: Yes, its ironic ... those people now have several transformer related games and want to have a go at transforming any new additions to my collection.
    Robzy: Where's my damn energon goodie?
    liegeprime: "white Autobot cassette tape medic" It is? Slag, I was going for something unique. I do have some tf pics, just need to find and reduce sizes first. Will definitely get them posted eventually

White_Noise