• Only if

2 3.92%
  • Zero Interest

1 1.96%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    It's just annoying that the Masterpieces are not the same size.
    I have to disagree. I prefer MPs to be as accurate to (relative) scale as possible. That means Prowl is smaller in stature than MP-10 Prime, & is reflected in the price gap. But each to their own.

Crappy picture quality size comparison. It's the same size as Classics Prime and clearly taller than Drift. So voyager height. And if you can nab it with the preorder discount, it's nearly the same price as a Takara voyager. So I don't really see the problem.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

When Prowl is to scale with an MP-01 Optimus Prime, I will be a happy chappy. But I'm 100% certain that will never happen with Takara's cost cutting.

Very pleased with this MP the paint apps are perfect no variations of tone like Lambor. The only downside is the rear of Prowl's legs being hollow and exposed. Even though Lambor's legs/back is hollow he does a better job of concealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    When Prowl is to scale with an MP-01 Optimus Prime, I will be a happy chappy. But I'm 100% certain that will never happen with Takara's cost cutting.
    Looks like you should stay away from transformer masterpieces. But I think you're missing out BIG TIME.

Just look at how many people ended up snapping up MP-10. When it first came out, the transformers community was like WTF, it looks ugly, so small, I rather keep my MP-01, hate those cankles yadda di da etc.

Those same people ended up getting an MP-10 ultimately.

My prowl is on the way from HLJ!

So pumped to be receiving this item that I even Pre ordered the brothers. I don't usually double dip much less triple dip but why he hell not in this instance!

Masterpiece is now resizing everything such that they are following the G1 scale,the likely situation will be, the upcoming MP will be all resizing. BumbleBee, Wheeljack, they are all going to be the same size as Prowl and SideSwape. Ultra Magnus will be a bit taller than OP.

Just letting everyone know that even though I didn't receive a shipping notice from RK, my MP Prowl arrived today. Not sure what happened there
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Just letting everyone know that even though I didn't receive a shipping notice from RK, my MP Prowl arrived today. Not sure what happened there
    It didnt to through to your junk folder?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    A wizard did it.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|