Thread: Marvel Legends figure scale?

Default Marvel Legends figure scale?

I just started collecting ML figures and so far I have Wolverine from the Hit Monkey series and Daken (Dark Wolverine) from the Arnim Zola series.

I really like the ML series, but I noticed a problem when making them stand back to back and comparing their height.
    The problem is Daken is billed as 5'9 in height, while his father, Wolverine, is billed at 5'3.

But with their figures, Daken is just slightly taller than Wolverine. Sure, Wolverine's boots have pretty bulky heels, while Daken's have very flat ones, but that's still not enough after compensating for the boot's heels.
    Sure he is shorter, but not short enough.

Are ALL ML figures not accurate height-wise or just Daken and Wolverine? If it's just those two, then which figure is the one that's out of scale height-wise?

This old chestnut.
    Scale is all over the place. Id go with wolvey being too tall. Average hero height is 6 foot. Line them up with a cap America and its a better match for daken anyway. Wolverine will usually too tall. Most probably because they reuse parts for other figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    This old chestnut.
    Scale is all over the place. Id go with wolvey being too tall. Average hero height is 6 foot. Line them up with a cap America and its a better match for daken anyway. Wolverine will usually too tall. Most probably because they reuse parts for other figures.
    I would, but I only have these two.

Hasbro's latest two wolverine releases have been slightly taller than past wolverine figures.

Here's a link to a size comparison from theonecam.com

Size Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Hasbro's latest two wolverine releases have been slightly taller than past wolverine figures.

Here's a link to a size comparison from theonecam.com

Size Comparison
    Well some of the figures in that mix are from the Toybiz line. If we compare the first brown costume with the x force, we can say he is taller because of his new boots which have huge ass heels.

Do you have a size comparison with him (x force) and any other figures

Quote Originally Posted by comicmofo View Post
    Well some of the figures in that mix are from the Toybiz line. If we compare the first brown costume with the x force, we can say he is taller because of his new boots which have huge ass heels.

Do you have a size comparison with him (x force) and any other figures
    Edit: after looking at others on the site, I noticed that most are taller than their billed heights like Cap, Daken, Archangel etc.
    Maybe hasbro has upgraded its figure scale?

Quote Originally Posted by comicmofo View Post
    Edit: after looking at others on the site, I noticed that most are taller than their billed heights like Cap, Daken, Archangel etc.
    Maybe hasbro has upgraded its figure scale?
    i dont think so, best size acurate with be the astonishing toy biz wolvy. But dont count on Hasbro with accurate scale. Its pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    i dont think so, best size acurate with be the astonishing toy biz wolvy. But dont count on Hasbro with accurate scale. Its pointless
    I actually think so. Maybe not intentionally, but their Legends look larger in general. If you stand x force wolvie next to Cap, Deadpool, Archangel assuming they are about 6' he comes off as 5'7ish, and then take an inch or 2 off his heels, then he looks slightly better (still not as short as it should be, better nonetheless). I saying this after looking at online images, since I only have the Wolvie and Daken.

There were never in scale, you have to mix and match with some of the ML select figures (only Thanos, Juggy, Hulk, Ultron could be used). If you want a good wolvy scale size, series 6 wolvy or the Hasbro repaint of the series 6 from the Red Hulk wave.