Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how much will u pay for Brave Maximus C-027

thank you very much
    If any one thinking for selling it, pls pm me. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I luckly got mine back in 2002 before the prices hit the roof ..

Cost me about $400NZ, and I still haven't opened the shipping box.
    So as far as you know there could have sent you a couple of bricks instead of the actual figure?

Yeah, I already paid Zippo out about that on #transformers (heh). For all you know it could be a 5kg lead weight in there.

kennymak167: unless someone already has a spare Brave Maximus I don't imagine anyone want to let go of their Brave Max. I got Brave Maximus before getting Fortress Maximus but I want to keep both toys. Toywise Brave Maximus is actually a lot nicer looking than Fortress Maximus (also my own Brave Max is in much much better condition than my Fort Max ). I only wanted a Fortress Maximus for G1 completism's sake and because I like the character from G1. Lord Zed and I saw some Prince Valiant comics at Comic Kingdom at the Sydney Meet on Saturday and we started making Fort Max (Galen) jokes about it. But yeah... you should've gotten it when it was out man - and they were out for a while; I got mine as late as 2002 for just $300 for the toy (paid an extra $100 for insured* shipping though). They were relatively easy to obtain too... just not cheap (although a LOT cheaper than getting a Fortress Maximus). I have absolutely no idea how easy/hard it is to find a Brave Maximus now or how much they're going for... but good luck man.

______
    *cos I would've been really urinated if a $300 had been lost in transit! The $100 was worth the peace of mind.