Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much will u pay for Brave Maximus C-027

Default how much will u pay for Brave Maximus C-027

hi all.

i m looking for a Brave Maximus , but i just want to know how much is it??? and what is the reasonable price.

thx

I seem to see them on a regular basis for about $600 U.S but postage is a killer. Here is the cheapest I've seen for a while http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...mZ220261370915

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Postage might be $150-200 but what transfixed me with that Brave Max auction was all those friggin cable ties!
    Does Brave Max really need that many to not jiggle around...

I paid $400 for mine including insured postage via EMS. That was 6 years ago though so I have no idea what they're going for now. :/

Bring on Encore Fortress Maximus!

I paid about $350 (with postage) about a year ago from a fellow Australian collector who unfortunately had to part with him.

Don't rush out to buy him, bide your time and watch auctions and trawl the forums for private sales.

you talking about this too??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MIB-BRAVE-MAX...QQcmdZViewItem

hi could you please quote the postage to australia? thanks - Steve 22-Jul-08 A: Shipping to Australia costs $845.00 US through Purolator only. WOW! That is not a typo. Sorry for the bad news. Thanks for your question.

Why don't they they just say that I only ship locally instead of giving you a heart attack

I actually grabbed mine from HLJ back in the day, figuring I'd never get a chance to buy the mould cheaper (retail plus postage). The dollar was in the toilet back them (like ¥60 to the dollar, now it's ¥105), cost $305 shipped.

I since paid more than double that for Fort Max, but that's beside the point.

A couple of things to keep in mind...

+ Yes, you need the cable ties. With all that mass, if the thing starts shifting around it could easily wreck the box in transit.

+ There are Japanese & Korean versions out there - the Korean version used to be a little cheaper (not sure if that's still the case). Aside from an upside-down factory applied sticker on the KR one, they're the same. Well, obviously the packaging differs

+ Brave Max comes with few accessories compared to Fort Max - the ramps, the cigar-gun things, but heads and the handgun for Brave (er... Cerebros). Just for people's general info

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I luckly got mine back in 2002 before the prices hit the roof ..

Cost me about $400NZ, and I still haven't opened the shipping box.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Cost me about $400NZ, and I still haven't opened the shipping box.
    Does that mean it's been some 6 years & you still haven't even opened the box? For shame...