Thread: Collective appreciation email

Default Collective appreciation email

Hi everyone,

A few of us have considered that it may be beneficial to express our thanks to Hasbro Australia for releasing Generations Metroplex at a reasonable price in our country.

Please post any positive feedback you may have for them here, and in a week or so I will forward this link to their customer service department.

I, for one, was pretty happy with the price of the figure and the quality. I look forward to more more figures being released here that cater to the huge Transformer collector and fan base in Australia.

Thank you Hasbro for releasing what I believe will be an iconic figure in years to come, for a figure to take the mantle of the legendary Fortress Maximus of biggest ever is something that no collector would have ever imagined might happen. It amazes me that someone at Hasbro/Takara decided to embark on such a project considering some past faliures with big Transformers, Beast Machines Cheetor comes to mind. All this at an affordable price for any fan of Transformers, be they hardcore adult collectors or the little kid barely taller than the toy itself!

Dear Hasbro Australia,

I am assuming that as a billion dollar company you are privy to sources of information that the rest of us are not. We know what you multi-national corporations get up to with your intelligence gathering and whatnot. To believe otherwise would be ludicrous in the extreme.

I therefore write to you this letter of complaint. You know how much I spend on your Transformer products each year, often putting the support of your capitalism before my own families needs. You have very few worshippers as devout as me, as the jpegs I send your CEO of me slaughtering a goat each month and drinking its blood in your honour attest to. Yes, I know your CEO has put in an injunction for me to stop this, but I know he is just testing my faith.

Why I ask you, why - why did you not have your clairevoyants, soothsayers and marketers contact me, your loyal follower, to let me know that I would be visiting Melbourne when Generations Metroplex would be out, and this visit would coincide with the 20% off Target Toy Sale?!!? Instead you let me order it from BBTS in the belief it would be my only option to obtain the figure, having to pay $157US including postage for him. And it turned out in the end that he bloody well showed up in Swan Hill anyway - nothing turns up here and yet Metroplex did!

You owe me more than that Hasbro. How dare you make Metroplex plentiful and affordable in Australia without a heads up to yours truly! Lo - there will be a reckoning - thou hast best bloody well believe it!

Kind Regards,

Trevor Hopkins

I am very excited that Metroplex has come out here at such a competetive price compared to the overseas market. I will be picking mine up at big w this week, and I'm considering buying a second so I can practice my detailing skills

I'm also super excited that it won't be long until we finally get the Masterpiece Soundwave here. at $150 for the whole team of soundwave and cassettes I will be picking that up the moment I see it on shelves.

MP Acidstorm will also be coming home with me.

Thank you Hasbro Australia for making these high end collectibles available here at relatively competetive prices.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

It's a nice thing to do and it was an unexpected pleasant surprise. Nice job.

A thank you to Hasbro for releasing Metroplex. And bringing Masterpiece Soundwave and Acid Storm out too. I will be dropping what I am doing and be in the car the second a sighting is made at a decently close Toys R Us.

Trent
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain