Thread: custom destro's castle

Default custom destro's castle

i didn't know where to put this up. so if it's in the wrong place can the mods move it please. since my accident i haven't been out much or done anything that i usually do(like work and partying), so i thought i'd give this a go and this is what i have done so far. i just started the walls today but they'll be getting another coat of the spakfilla so it ends up the same thickness all the way round. i've also done half of the roof(took me nearly 12 hrs to do) and a bit of the floor but it's coming along good so far. if anyone has any tips, can you let me know.

nice! that makes me want to get/make a Masterpiece G1 Ark...

thanks dude. why don't you give it a go. i've used old cardboard boxes with a hot glue gun and if you stuff it, you can just cut it off or tear it off.

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    thanks dude. why don't you give it a go. i've used old cardboard boxes with a hot glue gun and if you stuff it, you can just cut it off or tear it off.
    i don't really have the time or space. half of my collection is boxed away because i don't have any room to display them. maybe one day. i had been thinking of an ark for my kreons though which is probably easier to start with.

that's true. the killer thing with it will be space but i do like your idea of 1 for your kreon's. that would be awesome to see.

look good man.... for the roof and the floor ...you can get bamboo place mats in the bargain store for fairly cheap... save you lots of time... also go to spot light store for craft stuff , you be amazed in what they have there to help with the project ..... keep it up man , looking awesome already cant wait to see the finish project ..