Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toyworld brainwave and hardbone

Default Toyworld brainwave and hardbone

Toyworld brainwave and hardbone- what's everyone's thoughts? Should I get them in as a dealer at TFIDOWNUNDER.COM?

Hardbone is quite nice. Haven't really had much of a play with him though. (Now, I know there is a pun somewhere there lol)

As for Brainwave, I personally don't like the asthetics of him as much as fansprojects Brainwave.

personally im getting all the FP versions of the headmasters.

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I picked up Hardbone back in June. It's ok, but I won't be getting any others. I thought the fit and finish on Hardbone was a little lacking and while the big and blocky aesthetic worked well on HB, I don't like it on Brainwave. Unless their future designs are radically different, I think I'll be sticking with FP's Function X line.

Love the look of Hardbone But he's a......Autobot.....

Sticking with the Decepticon TP Figs

I had Hardbone and sold him. Wasn't a huge fan and Brainwave looks terrible.

Another thing to think about as well is that these guys, especially Hardbone, have been out for a while now and most people that want one will have already imported one. So it may not be worth it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by evandouglas86 View Post
    Toyworld brainwave and hardbone- what's everyone's thoughts? Should I get them in as a dealer at TFIDOWNUNDER.COM?
    Yeah most people that would have wanted one, probably already pre-ordered/bought one. Never hurts to have a few in stock for newcomers but I don't think importing a few is cost effective.

It is best to concentrate on future releases or hard to get items. For example Maketoys stuff which has become difficult to get for us since RK had annoyed them. Same goes with FansProject items.

Having an easy way to access released toys first seen in Asia like Mobine, Quakewave or Maketoys Nova Prime would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I had Hardbone and sold him. Wasn't a huge fan and Brainwave looks terrible.

Another thing to think about as well is that these guys, especially Hardbone, have been out for a while now and most people that want one will have already imported one. So it may not be worth it.
    on that note, with MMC's Predaking/Feralrex I've preordered them at BBTS to save with the earlybird discount which i think a lot of other people would have too.

also it might be worth having a single thread for your tfidownunder store to ask people questions.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    on that note, with MMC's Predaking/Feralrex I've preordered them at BBTS to save with the earlybird discount which i think a lot of other people would have too.

also it might be worth having a single thread for your tfidownunder store to ask people questions.
    Agreed, a single thread would have more visibility and relevance. I am also in BBTS for early bird.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It'd also be worth taking into account the leaked Hasbro lists, which lists both Brainstorm and Hardhead in upcoming assortments.

You may find that those who were on the fence about these guys are now willing to wait and see what Hasbro's offerings are like.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.