Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Soundwave available online at TRU.com.au

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Oh no, I'll just pay the extra to get from ebay I guess if I have to. I cant take the stress of it all anyway
    I ended up going the eBay option.

I paid $30 above the RRP, but I get to avoid all this.

That's $30 well spent, as far as I'm concerned.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I ended up going the eBay option.

I paid $30 above the RRP, but I get to avoid all this.

That's $30 well spent, as far as I'm concerned.
    That's a no brainer. If I could find one for that price I'd snap it up. Are you talking about the Hasbro release? Cos if so that's pretty good!!

Did anyone from WA actually manage to get one shipped? It doesn't worry me as I bought the Takara one but I find it a little strange that I haven't seen 1 WA person say they picked one up from TRU online. Only 15 going to Cannington, Good luck guys, I'm glad I bought the Takara one. TRU in WA is a joke, I didn't see one MP-10 on the shelf. If they shut down tomorrow it wouldn't worry me because I can never get anything from them anyway due to the horribly low numbers of stock we seem to get in Perth. All my patronage goes to online stores which is disappointing as I actually do like to support local businesses to help keep people employed.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Did anyone from WA actually manage to get one shipped? It doesn't worry me as I bought the Takara one but I find it a little strange that I haven't seen 1 WA person say they picked one up from TRU online. Only 15 going to Cannington, Good luck guys, I'm glad I bought the Takara one. TRU in WA is a joke, I didn't see one MP-10 on the shelf. If they shut down tomorrow it wouldn't worry me because I can never get anything from them anyway due to the horribly low numbers of stock we seem to get in Perth. All my patronage goes to online stores which is disappointing as I actually do like to support local businesses to help keep people employed.
    That makes two of us, I never saw mp-10 and I didn't even know this forum so that made it harder. If I get it I get it, I already sold off my Takara, but no sweat, I can get another if things don't look so good.

TRU charged my card for Soundwave, that's quite a relief. Shipping soon I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I think you're right. Won't let me proceed thru checkout. I hope all VIC members who wanted one were able to purchase online.
    That is really strange, it still allowing me to buy a total of 7 more in my local area. Should I buy all 7 and just distribute it too all members here who cant get it? (Victorian members)

EDIT: Never mind, I tried putting the order on the 7 which it allowed me to do. But when I clicked checkout, it than says due to stock level of this item, it is no longer available in your area. So yeah I assume Victoria is sold out.
    Last edited by Kazza; 5th November 2013 at 06:42 AM.

Same in NSW so I do hope that those who ordered online will get it. It always easy to do a refund.

I didn't log in or have GPS enabled and it wouldn't let me add one.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Couldn't order one last night, but just tried again this morning and it worked!
    Get on it fast fellas!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    The site is working for me but I get a "this item is not available in your area message" which is ..weird. I can't get it shipped interstate? (Im in WA)

Is this happening to anyone else?
    yes, to all WA members. what a waste of time.