Page 1 of 39 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Soundwave now out in TRU stores here

Default MP Soundwave now out in TRU stores here

Good News: Soundwave has started to hit stores (in NSW at least), no word on Acidstorm.

Edit: Further ringing around, some stores have received very early shipments of 1-3 figures. Shipments are expected to be completed in the next couple of days with each store getting roughly 10-15 units of Soundwave, items should be hitting the floor in 3+ days after they are shipped and sorted by in store staff. They have no idea what's happening with Acidstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHoodedOne View Post
    Good News: Soundwave has started to hit stores (in NSW at least), no word on Acidstorm.
    Bad News: There appears to be a scalper driving around and buying them.

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuu
    Which ones?, Where? I need to know!!!!!!

Megatran Guest

Holy Moses!!!! Has there been a positive sighting or just hear say?

Rang several TRU stores in VIC. No visual confirmationas yet. But the staff indicated that the status of MP Soundwave on their system has changed to IN TRANSIT.

TRU Highpoint is expecting 14 units for MP SW. That's less than the average if split equally across all the stores. That's crap.

Keep your eyes peeled people.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post

Rang several TRU stores in VIC. No visual confirmationas yet. But the staff indicated that the status of MP Soundwave on their system has changed to IN TRANSIT.

TRU Highpoint is expecting 14 units for MP SW. That's less than the average if split equally across all the stores. That's crap.

Keep your eyes peeled people.
    That is crap considering Highpoint is the only TRU servicing all of the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Just what the guy at the Hurstville Toys R Us told me, they got 3 units in early and someone swooped in and picked them up.

None at Penrith yet, checked this morning.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

I went via Moore Park in Sydney and the guy bringing pallets out from the back looked it up for me and showed me the screen. No SW yet but 14 expected in 1-2 weeks.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Just what the guy at the Hurstville Toys R Us told me, they got 3 units in early and someone swooped in and picked them up.
    Odd that they would get 3; they're packed two per case. It looks like TRU could be splitting the stock to ensure a more even spread across their stores, or as close to.

On the phone to Parra Toys'R'Us in NSW at the moment... person is checking for me... and they have 4 in stock.

I put a closed box of 2 on hold for me to pick up this arvo. So I'll have 1 spare for someone on the forums.

They mentioned they're going to receive a total of 20, and 2 had already been bought by staff members.

So that's 2 going on shelf shortly, and 16 left to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Koroboo View Post
    On the phone to Parra Toys'R'Us in NSW at the moment... person is checking for me... and they have 4 in stock.

I put a closed box of 2 on hold for me to pick up this arvo. So I'll have 1 spare for someone on the forums.

They mentioned they're going to receive a total of 20, and 2 had already been bought by staff members.

So that's 2 going on shelf shortly, and 16 left to arrive.
    Not anymore, just rang, it's on hold for me,I'm about to go down there and get it
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496