Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TFIDOWNUNDER.COM - FORTIS AND LEO DUX

Smile TFIDOWNUNDER.COM - FORTIS AND LEO DUX

TFIDOWNUNDER.COM - FORTIS AND LEO DUX PRE-ORDER NOW!
    Mastermind creations Feral Rex leg FORTIS aka not Headstrong - $88au + postage.
    MMC Feral Rex torso Leo Dux aka not Razorclaw - $97.70au +postage

Apologies as the website is not active yet but feel free to PM me for a pre order
    Cheers!
    Last edited by evandouglas86; 4th November 2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Wrong price

*** me that's a great price for Australian $$ ! Highly suggest everyone to go this way. I am defiantly be going through you!

PM Sent!

What are the shipping rates we would be looking at?

Depends what your post code is mate. And the weight of the package. I haven't received them yet but usually from mine to NSW is anywhere between $15-$18
    Last edited by evandouglas86; 4th November 2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by evandouglas86 View Post
    TFIDOWNUNDER.COM - FORTIS AND LEO DUX PRE-ORDER NOW!
    Mastermind creations Feral Rex leg FORTIS aka not Headstrong - $88au + postage.
    MMC Feral Rex torso Leo Dux aka not Razorclaw - $97.70au +postage

Apologies as the website is not active yet but feel free to PM me for a pre order
    Cheers!
    oh wow! that razor claw price beats bbts' $110usd early bird price. i'll pm you for an order. any chance you can get Function X-03 - Smart Robin and Causality CA-13 Diesel? those are the only other 2 i have preordered. Divebomb is $95usd and Rampage will probably be the same as headstrong and tantrum - any chance you can get an idea on what your price will be like? cause i'll order the the last 4 members.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    oh wow! that razor claw price beats bbts' $110usd early bird price. i'll pm you for an order. any chance you can get Function X-03 - Smart Robin and Causality CA-13 Diesel? those are the only other 2 i have preordered. Divebomb is $95usd and Rampage will probably be the same as headstrong and tantrum - any chance you can get an idea on what your price will be like? cause i'll order the the last 4 members.
    I'll check it out tonight mate sorry as I'm flat out at work ATM but don't worry, I'm onto it!

I've contacted Fansproject several times and just waiting on a reply, I really want Causality myself lol but yes am very excited to hear back from Fansproject. Unfortunately, MMC say they are out of stock of dive bomb :-( but I have some other ideas how to get some with a decent price... I'm on it!

FansProject are notorious for their abysmal communication with stores and will almost 100% certainly ignore any contact from smaller or unestablished retailers.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah, good luck with FP.

I know a few retailers with grudges against FP that are warranted.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Btw I couldn't tell you how much I would charge, as they haven't given me any idea how much they will be, but what I can tell you is I will make sure the Aussies get a decent price for once