Thread: Mp wheel jack ko or not?

Default Mp wheel jack ko or not?

So I have seen mp Wheeljack on a site for $56 pre order... Does that sound sus to you? Or are TakTom Mp getting cheaper?

some sites were selling the datsuns for about that much at pre-order.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

There hasn't been an official announcement yet from tt about MP20 MP21 yet...
    so ill hold out for the preorder till then i reckon ....

I think straight out of Amazon japan the MP Datsuns were about $46 USD. I am not sure if that was a discount or rrp..
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

RK's early-bird pricing is about the same.

I don't understand how they could be selling a KO of a product that has yet to be seen. Sure, there's predecent for a mold pre-release in KO form first, but there's been other factors that contributed to that. And the announcement of a KO this quick is unlikely, and would also mean there's a very long and interesting backstory behind it. It's simply not a credible scenario at this stage.

I see no reason to distrust reputable retailers offering these prices, which are around the same as the pricing for the others.

It's just that they're guesstimating at best.

I think it will turn out to be a very good deal, but for now, I'm waiting to get more info, and to ensure I can get any extras with whomever I preorder from. Until then, I just have a pre-order at BBTS, which I can cancel at any time anyway.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by evandouglas86 View Post
    So I have seen mp Wheeljack on a site for $56 pre order... Does that sound sus to you? Or are TakTom Mp getting cheaper?
    As an example, HLJ's original preorder price for Prowl was 4640 Yen or $50 AUD.
    Sites like BBTS add a further mark up on top of their prices to cover the cost of shipping etc which is why they sell the same toy at the ~$80USD mark.