Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Toys FT-04 Scoria (Slag)

Awww dammit. And it's available now no less? Hmmmm sad times

People who pre order should be getting the best deal. Especially the ones that pay upfront

I think mines arrived. Got a post box notification this morning so will pick it up after work
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I think mines arrived. Got a post box notification this morning so will pick it up after work
    cool! Show some Photos please
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Just got mine and started playing lol

Chimungmung = great service but Tony forgot to send me the sticker sheet

Quick review;

This thing is SOLID and heavy. You can feel the amount of die cast put into Scoria. He feels very MP-1 Prime.
    The Head is changeable with 2 different mouth pieces in red as well as the chrome which is cool.. but you have to have one of those tiny screw drivers to change them.
    The arm joints are weak but everything else (legs, hip) has a solid 'click' to it and is very pose-able with the feet.
    The hands are sooo stiff but every finger moves individually which is cool.

Not too hard to transform into robot mode thanks to the great instructions (and english lol).

Scoria looks awesome in dino mode.. so much better than robot mode. The extendable tail is fantastic.. and again he is very solid, long and just fits in my ikea glass stand

So there's a quick review. Very happy with the purchase

I'll try and get some pics up when i have time. but don't count on me

just got mine as well.... I actually got two sticker sheet one autobot and a decepitcon as well .. ill post pic later on tonight

Great to hear....im excited

Quote Originally Posted by WeallscreamforStarscream View Post
    Just got mine and started playing lol

Chimungmung = great service but Tony forgot to send me the sticker sheet

Quick review;

This thing is SOLID and heavy. You can feel the amount of die cast put into Scoria. He feels very MP-1 Prime.
    The Head is changeable with 2 different mouth pieces in red as well as the chrome which is cool.. but you have to have one of those tiny screw drivers to change them.
    The arm joints are weak but everything else (legs, hip) has a solid 'click' to it and is very pose-able with the feet.
    The hands are sooo stiff but every finger moves individually which is cool.

Not too hard to transform into robot mode thanks to the great instructions (and english lol).

Scoria looks awesome in dino mode.. so much better than robot mode. The extendable tail is fantastic.. and again he is very solid, long and just fits in my ikea glass stand

So there's a quick review. Very happy with the purchase

I'll try and get some pics up when i have time. but don't count on me

Got mine today too!! Awesome figure with simple transformation. Very solid with tight joints. Only problem I'm having is getting his sword to stay in his hand and he makes Grimlock look very outdated. Really happy with him.

I just love his horn are diecast as well.... standing next to grimlock with the feet extension, grimlock still a little shorter , they don't show you how the back pack fold away properly, I think the neck shield fold back like in the picture..? Very solid figure with good plastic used . There so many diecast on him making him very solid ... The only thing for me is that in dino mode he looks abit to long ...
    also his weapon got LED feature to them. Both gun and sword but batteries not included , which is nice to know that it there adding it more quality to the figure .

On with the pics

keep him in dino mode.. looks so much better.

I actually transformed my Grimlock for the first time into dino mode. Realised there's chips in the chrome (tail) and other spots.. really shits me the crap service from Robot Kingdom. didn't want to know about it.