Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FansProject SmartRobin gallery

What I also love about FP bots is just how clean the paint apps are. They are always perfect.

I went too long without buying some TF's recently, and so on a whim last night decided to get Smart Robin .... and hey Quadruple U while i'm at it!
    Hopefully get them this week; good ol' Tony @ Chimungmung with very speedy service has already shipped them!

I know they're a little smaller than perhaps would look best, but i'm hoping they look ok next to MP Hot Rod on my shelves. He's all lonely with no other Season 3+ characters!

I'm impressed that the aesthetic of these releases seems to eschew some of the over-detailing that i don't like on many 3rd party figures. They look pretty much like what i imagine a hypothetical ideal official release would look like.

Ultimately i decided to get them cause like Quakewave, i really can't see an official toy for these characters ever coming out, let alone matching their quality.

From memory there is supposed to be a voyager sized Brainstorm coming out under the Generations line this year. I'm waiting for pictures to surface before deciding, but that still won't change the fact that Smartrobin looks amazing. Very tempted.