Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: December's Decorations

My Christmas/Boxing Day haul:

For Christmas

-Platinum Edition Grimlock VS Bruticus
    -Prime Voyager Shockwave

Today

-BH Deluxe Skystalker
    -BH Legion Hun-grr (Completed Abominus finally!)
    -2 Loyal Subjects Transformers (Megatron and the special edition Megatron )

Quote Originally Posted by Blairimus2563 View Post
    My Christmas/Boxing Day haul:

For Christmas

-Platinum Edition Grimlock VS Bruticus
    -Prime Voyager Shockwave

Today

-BH Deluxe Skystalker
    -BH Legion Hun-grr (Completed Abominus finally!)
    -2 Loyal Subjects Transformers (Megatron and the special edition Megatron )
    Did you pick out the Special edition Megatron at random?

Well I had a heck of a fun Christmas this year, got myself a few spoils but a decent sum of gifts from the family. We all decided to spend extra this year

• Masterpiece Rodimus with Offshoot, Prowl, Soundwave and 5 minions and Acid Storm.
    • Generations Springer, Blitzwing(Horridly made figure), GDO Hotspot, Orion Pax, Bumblebee, Trailcutter and Megatron.
    • Prime RID Magus, Thundertron and Starscream. Which are 3 pretty awesome figures imo. Air Vehicon, Smokescreen and Ripclaw.
    • DVD Transformable Optimus and Bumblebee, with the optimus mask DVD too.
    • Covenant of Primus!

I also got this which is pretty cool, used it to cover a window.

And a few niddly bits from hunting around cheap stores. The bumbleebee shoe skates were an interesting find. I can't find any info on them online. Anyone know anything about them, or if they were meant to come with anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Did you pick out the Special edition Megatron at random?
    Yeah,I opened Special Edition Megatron first and got super excited,I then opened the next pack to find the same mold again. I felt like I wasted my $30.

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    is that figure in the same wave as starscream(wave 2)or the 1 with KO and arcee?
    It's in the wave with Arcee and Knockout.

Finally got a YOTS Omega Supreme!!!! & I picked up a Prid Knockout for a custom idea I have.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm in the process of talking to robot kingdom about it and I won't be sure they've sent a replacement till I get home early January. I'll let you know then. This is good though paying for this and forwarding to you is easier than sending back for refund. Once I get home I'll take some pictures of it for you.
    Sounds good, thanks for that. Yep, it'd be a win/win.

It will be interesting to see how Robot Kingdom handles this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Well I had a heck of a fun Christmas this year, got myself a few spoils but a decent sum of gifts from the family. We all decided to spend extra this year

[LIST][*]Masterpiece Rodimus with Offshoot, Prowl, Soundwave and 5 minions and Acid Storm.[*]Generations Springer, Blitzwing(Horridly made figure), GDO Hotspot, Orion Pax, Bumblebee, Trailcutter and Megatron.[*]Prime RID Magus, Thundertron and Starscream. Which are 3 pretty awesome figures imo. Air Vehicon, Smokescreen and Ripclaw.[*]DVD Transformable Optimus and Bumblebee, with the optimus mask DVD too.[*]Covenant of Primus!

I also got this which is pretty cool, used it to cover a window.

And a few niddly bits from hunting around cheap stores. The bumbleebee shoe skates were an interesting find.

Geez the one good thing I got was a blu ray copy of The Worlds End. The rest was a crappy book and an even crappier tin dog ornament thing to go in the garden. Oh, and a broken X-Mas mug from a student . Have you ever thought about adopting? I don't take up much space and am helpful around the house

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Geez the one good thing I got was a blu ray copy of The Worlds End. The rest was a crappy book and an even crappier tin dog ornament thing to go in the garden. Oh, and a broken X-Mas mug from a student . Have you ever thought about adopting? I don't take up much space and am helpful around the house
    Well, I might consider it if you make your collection a donation to me first

Picked up the last Wave 1 Kreo Micro Changer Combiner I needed (I don't know why I took so long to get)

Then November/December Japan purchases arrived

And my first vintage purchase in a very very long time
    They will be staying in alt mode