Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on MP Bluestreak from HK

I notice he also has a Quakewave for $184 and free shipping. Pretty good price.

MayzaPrime, thank you, all the pics I've seen of him look amazing, and the video reviews showing off his transformation have sold me! I'm comfortable with this price for such a beautifully crafted figure.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    I notice he also has a Quakewave for $184 and free shipping. Pretty good price.

MayzaPrime, thank you, all the pics I've seen of him look amazing, and the video reviews showing off his transformation have sold me! I'm comfortable with this price for such a beautifully crafted figure.
    That is a great price for Quakewave

I might have to look into that... In saying that I just bought him

Best get them from Chimungmung.com AJ Prime. for that price it comes with the coin and the 3rd party shoulder cannons. Cheap postage as well as they're HK based as well. This one is not KO, they do sell KOs but they SAY when it's a KO and have it arranged per section (per company) separate from the originals. Hope this helps

http://chimungmung.com/product_info....ogvcaaqhecb4q0
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Best get them from Chimungmung.com AJ Prime. for that price it comes with the coin and the 3rd party shoulder cannons. Cheap postage as well as they're HK based as well. This one is not KO, they do sell KOs but they SAY when it's a KO and have it arranged per section (per company) separate from the originals. Hope this helps

http://chimungmung.com/product_info....ogvcaaqhecb4q0
    Cool, thanks liegeprime, appreciate that. Already committed to the ebay sale though. I got excited and my itchy trigger finger clicked on Buy. Just filling in the gap between Soundwave and TF4 figures (unless something else decent comes out before next April).