Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay HK seller toy_story_world feedback

Default ebay HK seller toy_story_world feedback

Hi all, I ordered autobot skids off ebay from toy_story_world on 27 November and received this today. Awesome packing and the card / bubble was in excellent condition I have attached some photo links. It was $30 delivered but he has specials all the time i.e. 5-10% off to get more sales. Postage is free for regular shipping but the box my $30 order came in was sturdy cardboard, clearly marked and filled with Styrofoam. Will be ordering from him again. P.S please note as the dollar changes so do his prices.

Good to know, I just bought a quakewave from him..(I think)! Will add to the thread when it arrives.

I ordered Swoop animated deluxe on Wednesday 11 Dec and it arrived safe and sound on Thurs 19 Dec. Shipping was free too. I'm happy and would order from them again.

I ordered a AM-06 from him earlier this week. I'm not exactly sure what happened because of the broken English in his message but he can't supply it because of damage and offered me a choice of an AM-05 Megatron or a full refund. I'm impressed by his honesty in this case, most ebayers would just send the damaged product.

very happy with this seller. great packaging and it nice to deal with someone on ebay that takes a bit of pride.. I have had 4 orders with him and all have been fantastic.

now if only his gen 2014 wave 1 and 2 were cheap and not $200 id be on my way to catching up.

I got Goldfire, Waspinator and Skids from this. Very impressed. Packed well, generally fast shipping (about a week ). Definitely would use again.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I've purchased several transformers from this ebay seller, I agree that prices are often very good, delivery is very quick and the products are very well packaged. Definitely going to check his store for future purchases.

Purchased MP11 Starscream for $180 (actual price was $200, but i had a 10% code from eBay) on 29/03/14. Item was desptached on 02/04/14 and arrived on 07/04/14.

Got to say i was impressed with the price (especially with the handy $20 off!) as well as the speed of delivery (EMS was used). But one thing that was a bit of a let down was how the item was packed, as my expectation was some sort of void fill (e.g. bubble wrap to even paper) to act as a buffer against any dings.

Unfortunately, that was not the case as evident in the below image.

Luckily, there were no dents against the Masterpiece

TL : DR...
    Price: Well-priced, $180 (after 10% code)
    Item Condition: MISB, no issues
    Postage: Quick, via EMS with tracking
    Packaging: Could have been better, but no dents
    Communication: #N/A

What is this ebay discount code you speak of?