Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Rattrap

And sold. Thats fantastic

Very nice indeed. The translucent weapon doesn't bother me all that much, i'm sure i can find a replacement.
    I find myself preferring these modern updates of the BW figures more than some of the existing G1 reimagings.

Yuk...... That's all I need to say!

That mould is so awesome!! I'm going to need to wait on see how TT plans on working their shiny paint magic - hopefully some on the translucent rifle.

Very keen on seeing a size comparison with CHUG Dinobot and Cheetor.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Whoever is designing these BW figures is doing a masterful job at the size they are being released.

I am glad the job went to someone who either loved the series, and this the characters or someone who understands the quality of design and construction of the originals and only wished to improve upon them with today's progression in manufacturing.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Looks good, hope he scales well with the other Generations BW figures.

You had me at Rattrap

Looks very nice. Add this one to my wants. I can really imagine a BW classics shelf now. It shall be glorious.

I only own a few original Beast Wars figures, only wanted a few specific figures. But these classics Beast Wars figures, damn I gotta get them, they look so good.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo-------------------------------------. *ahem* I mean splendid, that looks very nice,
    Not 100% accurate to the show model or original toy like Rhinox and Waspinator were, seems more like a re-imagining like Dinobot was back for Universe 2.0

Regardless he looks great, even with the translucent gun (which could just be a prototype or something right? I seriously doubt he'll have a clear translucent gun when he's released)

looking at the forearms they can definitely swing open, but I doubt there would be removable bombs stored in there. it might just be an opening panel with a moulded bomb or something.

I am so happy that more Beast wars characters are getting the Classics treatment especially now that it's finally time for one of the first transformers I ever owned (Him and Snapper were my first 2 transformers figures)

Can't wait to pick this up