Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Xmas thread

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Default Christmas Together, Samurai Forever

Granted this isn't a Transformers related festivity photo (though I did throw Galaxy Force Optimus Prime in later), but I too decided to deck the tree out with some action figures of my own.

It's worth noting the tree itself is hardly my finest effort. See, I've been super busy (and still am), so I decorated it on Christmas Eve, having purchased said tree the day before. Normally I go the full hog and buy the traditional large tree, but it made sense to grow my own, for while the small tree was more expensive, it saved money and several trees lives in the long-run.

For 2013, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of a favourite franchise, I present the third Power Rangers Samurai Christmas Special:

While I had a quiet day at home, it was made all the more lively by having a mini-adventure. Rita Repulsa set out to ruin Christmas for the reunited Samurai Rangers by sending them Loogies disguised as presents. The Rangers were ambushed while donating time to sing carols to disadvantaged children, but eventually won the day and beat the baddies.
    Then Lauren turned up with Mentor Ji and Master Shogun to join in, sitting down with the kids and retelling the story of the first Power Ranger. The kids had a great time, and were especially fond of hearing about the Three Wise Megazords and their journey to bless the young Ranger with gifts. They had a great time, and the Rangers got to finally spend Christmas together as a family.

Do Power Rangers constantly nod their heads as they're carolling?