Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront 2

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Hah...no worries Jmack. I have seen you on there. I haven't been playing much this last week because of studies. You can get on teamspeak with us anytime you like and have a chat. We will be having a clan match against the guys from SG very soon. If you'd like to join a good clan then I recommend AUS.
    Let me know if you want a link to our forums.

Im unsure if im going to join a clan or not, but if I do I would join yours, simply because you guys are Aussies. Some of the SG guys tried to get me onto teamspeak as well, but I am very nooby when it comes to games :P.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Downloading Teamspeak takes less than a minute. I'm not hardcore into games like alot of others are and the good thing about SWBF2 is that it's more speed and reflexes than any intrinsic skill you need to learn for the game.
    We've only really just got back into it after about a year break.

Here's a quick clip one of our young soldiers whipped up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbnISsx0ANQ

Alright im going to google to find this "teamspeak" Do you guys have a leader for your clan ?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yes we have a hierarchy in place based on Regular Australian Army ranks.

Our clan is divided into divisions based on franchise titles so there is separate COD and BF divisions as well as others.
    While alot of members in other divisions are real life soldiers, most of us in the SWBF division are Star Wars geeks, game freaks and toy collecting nerds.

Haha awesome, its good to see two of my hobbies blending together so well

I got teamspeak downloaded and installed, ill try it out shortly.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Jmack/Omega Supreme...the server will be passworded this Wednesday night for dogfighting in space and on Friday night for a sniper war on Kamino.
    If you want in get on the forums or Teamspeak and talk to us.

For everyone else that ever dreamed of being a Jedi Knight or Sith Lord, clone or stormtrooper, droid or rebel then this game is just $19.95 at JB right now.

Thanks Dirty, I cant make any promises but ill try my best to keep Wednesday night free.

i have to get this onto the computer so i can finally play it online

whoooooooooo bought this yesterday now all i need to do is hone the skills so im good at in on PC like i was on xbox