Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying from Transrepro.com

Default Buying from Transrepro.com

I'm really REALLY keen on buying some parts from Transrepro but it looks like the dude had a stroke and is on the verge of recovery.
    Just wondering if anyone's done biz with them before?
    And what's the quality of the repro parts.
    Really hoping that he gets the business back online as he's got really awsome conversion kits (I drool each time I think of the Marlboro Wheeljack conversion kit... i so want it badly )

Not really. We knew about the stroke so alot of us just thought the site died out and have not paid attention to it since youve brought it up now. I know what you mean about the repro parts they are providing. Most of which Im after as well, since these pieces in their original do tend to sell at a very high price for such small items. Especially the Fortmax Parts.... hopefully someone else here has any recent dealings with them, replies.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I have an outstanding order from October 2005 ...

A couple of years back I tried to make an order but the guy in charge only had the stroke a week or so before and my order went unanswered for about two months which at the time it was unknown to me. I kept writing but there was no reply and one day I stumbled upon an FTW2005 article explaining what had happened and answering my questions.

Transrepro was an awesome fan resource the same as Reprolabels is now. It gave us the chance to complete/repair old junky figures to give them new life. To this day no one has been able to take up the mantle of Repro parts.

I live in fear that one day Reprolabels may suffer a similar fate.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I guess, in a way, It'd be alot more difficult/time-consuming to cast your own parts than it would be to create your own sticker sheets...

You can try here... Broken Arrow Toys. I've dealt with Alyosha before and I recomend his work... If the site doesn't have what your looking for you can try requesting here. Hope that helps.

That site is amazing, thanks Firecracker! I think Stencilator showd this site to me before (re: Classic Thrust wings), too bad on the out of stock ones . Oooooh Bludgeon sword!! Hmmm all I need now is overcome my squemishness with Paypal....

Edit: If someone's ordering something from em, can I piggyback?, just a general shoutout in case.....cheers..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Will they do omega supreme cams? I wouldn't care if you jumped on liege.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I might get the clear blue wheeljack head if it gets in stock.

Ooooh if ever any of youse guys do so, please please PM me then, I have my eye on a lot of stuff there, mainly the TM partners and bludgeons sword for starters.... Cheers!