Page 108 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8898103104105106107108109110111112113118128 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    So.... Is it worth it?

And do the instructions show how to fit the power functions too?

P.S I got it too.... But I have 2 modulars, 4 Star Wars UCS, and 2 landmarks to build/find space for before this gets built
    It took me 11 hours straight to build. I love it. With staff discount $450 it was def worth it.

Towards the back it has what electric packs you need and also full instructions how to install.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    So.... Is it worth it?

And do the instructions show how to fit the power functions too?

P.S I got it too.... But I have 2 modulars, 4 Star Wars UCS, and 2 landmarks to build/find space for before this gets built
    Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    It took me 11 hours straight to build. I love it. With staff discount $450 it was def worth it.

Towards the back it has what electric packs you need and also full instructions how to install.
    It's my first really big Lego build so I can't really judge if it's worth it but like KP I got it for $450 so I feel good about that price as opposed to the $500 Lego.com wants for it. The build feels a little repetitive building the 4 turbines. Also I know some people in their Youtube video reviews said the Technic pieces are an issue to get everything working but I had no problem getting them moving freely and working right and I'm a novice.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Recently bought the UCS Slave 1 (Myer), Detective's Office (Myer) and a range of the recent DC Superheroes stuff. Eyeing off the UCS Sandcrawler as part of the Big W sale...

Build order will have to be Detective's Office, Slave 1 and figure out the rest from there!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Recently bought the UCS Slave 1 (Myer), Detective's Office (Myer) and a range of the recent DC Superheroes stuff. Eyeing off the UCS Sandcrawler as part of the Big W sale...

Build order will have to be Detective's Office, Slave 1 and figure out the rest from there!
    If I was more of a Lego collector I'd love to get sets like the Detectives Office to build a town. Have fun building it!
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    If I was more of a Lego collector I'd love to get sets like the Detectives Office to build a town. Have fun building it!
    It'll go next to the Palace Cinema, my only other modular. I bought that because I used to run a heritage listed art deco theatre a few years back.

So far, the Detective's Office has been a fun build. Just acquired Jokerland at Myer for 20% off too.

Now... To try and get a Sandcrawler and slap it up on lay-by.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    So far, the Detective's Office has been a fun build. Just acquired Jokerland at Myer for 20% off too.

Now... To try and get a Sandcrawler and slap it up on lay-by.
    U had any luck getting that sandcrawler?

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    U had any luck getting that sandcrawler?
    I DID! Evening before the sale at Ellenbrook and a helpful lass grabbed one from out the back and trotted it over to lay-by for me.

Maybe I'll have time to build it come December?

Picked up a Helicarrier today (for the boys birthday in August). Was lucky as the last one was on hold for someone else since yesterday but said their time is up so gave it to me instead!😄

I picked up the Creator Blue Power Jet, and Creator Adventure cars. From the Big W sale. Price was better than I was expecting. Hopefully this will be all until August when the new city sets are supposed to arrive.