Page 113 of 154 FirstFirst ... 93103108109110111112113114115116117118123133 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Getting Lego Addicted now
    One of us!
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Lego: plastic crack. Once you start, there is no stop.

Try shopforme they are based in Melbourne and usually are 20% cheaper than retail (about the same prices as Big W or Kmart sale prices) and get stock in earlier than brick and mortar stores.

You usually have to be fairly quick for the more popular sets as once their stock gets low the prices do increase.

Ever since lego banned amazon and Barnes and noble etc from shipping overseas it's getting more expensive. If you aren't massively into the mini figures but want just the sets it does make it easier on eBay and bricklink as there are a massive amount of sellers who pull out the minifigs and on sell the actual construction part.
    Thanks for that reply. Having a good look around at shopforme, they have a few things I want at a decent price. I had been trying to see if amazon would post globally for lego, guess that's not going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    One of us!
    *jumps in chanting*

---

Are there any threads on here with peoples collections? Would love to see what some of you have in total / how yous have them displayed

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Are there any threads on here with peoples collections? Would love to see what some of you have in total / how yous have them displayed
    In tubs because I have no space for transformers let alone the disturbing amount of plastic bricks I have accumulated in such a shirt amount of time...

Keeping lego sets intact in tubs is much harder than keeping tf figures in tubs!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yup, definitely addicted. Just picked up the Ewok Village [10236] for $309 And the Wookie Gunship [75084], AT-DP [75083] and the ATT - Going to grab a couple more smaller sets tomorrow as well. Big weekend of building. I'll post a picture at some point :P

Welcome to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Welcome to the dark side.
    I still don't have a Palpatine and Vader yet though Give me a couple more weeks to pick a good set for them

Hope you've got a transformer retirement plan, so you know what order you have to remove your transformers from the shelves to fit the lego... .

The Death Star Final Duel will help you get those two figures in a halfway decent set.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Hope you've got a transformer retirement plan, so you know what order you have to remove your transformers from the shelves to fit the lego... .

The Death Star Final Duel will help you get those two figures in a halfway decent set.
    I went into big w after work. My sister found a Star Wars section nowhere near the toys/lego etc. So yeah, spent another $200~ on more Star Wars lego hah. I was thinking of that set you linked. But I think I might just bite the bullet after Christmas and get the 2008 Death Star. Looks like a damn fun build. As for space, I have somewhere totally different for my Lego They're separate from my transformers (although I'm considering just collecting the Masterpieces at the moment, due to the money I've poured into lego).

Need the big Tie fighter set? I have one for sale....

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Need the big Tie fighter set? I have one for sale....
    Sadly I actually thought that set didn't look the greatest. Plus, no Minifigs