Page 128 of 154 FirstFirst ... 108118123124125126127128129130131132133138148 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wife got me the Detective's Office last Thursday (23rd), got myself the Brick Bank on Thursday (30th) when they had the F&F 20% off. Gotta wait til we move to build the bank, and til my b'day to build the office. Still not that sold on either of them but the wife likes them and they're cheaper than hunting down an old set (still in the process of a spreadsheet for the corner cafe to bricklink it myself, possibly with changed colours, and definitely with an interior, then I might think about the green grocer to make a complete block and leave it at that).

i bought the ucs slave 1 from myer's ebay store, hopefully get it next week. i would like the ghostbusters hq as well. there is only 1 big w close by and it is generally crap but i will have to check it out i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    i bought the ucs slave 1 from myer's ebay store, hopefully get it next week. i would like the ghostbusters hq as well. there is only 1 big w close by and it is generally crap but i will have to check it out i guess.
    The Slave 1 is fantastic. Imo the best all-round UCS set.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Picked up Slave I from the Myer sale too Found myself looking at its reviews at work on Fri and then the sale came along. Couldn't say no.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I'd call this an acquisition... Lol

I've just completed my 2nd major MOC build - my Castle Fort! A whole heap of bricks, mini-figs & Bricklink orders have gone into this - & I couldn't be happier with how it turned out

Being a massive fan of Lego Skeletons, I wanted to have them launching a sneak attack from behind (while Robin Hood & his partner in crime make off with the loot undetected...)

One thing I'll definitely learn from this is to plan how you're going to structure your base plates before you commence building - trying to plan the inner flooring after my Fort was completed was a pain in the ass...

Lots of Lego over the last week - some via a layby, some thanks to sales

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    I'd call this an acquisition... Lol

I've just completed my 2nd major MOC build - my Castle Fort!
    That's really cool! Well done. Love Lego Castles

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    That's really cool! Well done. Love Lego Castles
    Thanks Mate! Now I just need to find somewhere to put it... Lol

Hopefully my next MOC build will finally be complete in a week or two (so many ideas swimming around in my head means I need to keep buying more & more orders from bricklink... Lol)

cool castle, i love the old school Robin Hood. since i did my honours thesis on a volcano in victoria i am hanging out for the 'volcano explorers' theme coming soon. i missed out on all the mining ones though hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Lots of Lego over the last week - some via a layby, some thanks to sales
    Nice haul. Got some of those myself this weekend just gone. Bought 2 more of the Creator RV to build the house and the boat. Already have the camper van built. Put the 24 hour race car on Laybuy. I'm not massively into Technic but have always wanted that green car.