Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Got Combat Crawler X2 and Striking Venom courtesy of the Melbo mobsters (JD and STL) today. Thanks guys! Pics later when I've finished building them.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Finished pics!!

Not really fond of the Combat Crawler X2 but love the Striking Venom. In terms of space it takes up the most room thus far of all my mechs due to its long, large arachnid legs. The Combat Crawler X2 just doesn't seem to fit in as well with all the other mechs and machines - I dunno what it is but atleast the smaller yellow mech is decent - its just the large walker that irks me.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

I couldn't help myself last night. As soon as I picked this up from Jaydisc, I had to build it. I started at about 2:00. An hour later this was the result:

It's a beautiful thing. My only one complaint is that there is no waist articulation. But that's easily remedied. I'll do it later tonight. I like it so much I even applied the stickers which are really good. They do enhance the appearance of the toy by a mile. I've so far avoided stickers on the vast majority of them except for the really stand out ones of which Golden Guardian and Aero Booster definitely are. I have doubles of both too.

And went shopping w/ my missus this evening. I felt left out since she got so much so I bought this:

Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Got a email from Lego.com saying my giant castle chess set has shipped! Can't wait to receive it~

TheDirtyDigger Guest

What was the price on that Kyle? I see they had the original Castle Chess set going cheap a couple weeks back. Tempted to get it but how many chess sets does a man need?

Got this baby last night...

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I couldn't help myself last night. As soon as I picked this up from Jaydisc, I had to build it. I started at about 2:00. An hour later this was the result:

It's a beautiful thing. My only one complaint is that there is no waist articulation. But that's easily remedied. I'll do it later tonight. I like it so much I even applied the stickers which are really good. They do enhance the appearance of the toy by a mile. I've so far avoided stickers on the vast majority of them except for the really stand out ones of which Golden Guardian and Aero Booster definitely are. I have doubles of both too.
    Who is that? Looks good

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    What was the price on that Kyle? I see they had the original Castle Chess set going cheap a couple weeks back. Tempted to get it but how many chess sets does a man need?

Got this baby last night...

My only problem with this set is that it is too big.
    The V19-Torrent is supposed to be a small light attack fighter (read cannon fodder)
    Linky Linky
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Nice acquisitions guys. DD I preordered the giant chess set while they had the free shipping promotion, so the total was the price of the set itself: $299.99. It's a lot for a chess set but there are many useful castle parts I just couldn't resist...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Who is that? Looks good
    7714 Golden Guardian

Finally got one off from layby... still one more to go ( 50th anniv town plan)

Lego Coast guard with lighthouse and life guard with patrol boat City series
    7739 and 7726 sets
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]