Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A small haul from Anime at Abbotsford: the bantha/skyhopper two-pack, the Mandalorian battle pack, Luke's landspeeder, and Obi-Wan's hermit hut. Also a handful of the DC minifigures - literally a handful, I can't be bothered trying to work out which one's which, so I just grabbed a bunch. Got lucky, nine minifigs, no duplicates. I'll finish the set some other time (more carefully).

Picked up the new skylines from Abbotsford - Dubai and Tokyo. Dutifully added the lizard guy minifig to Tokyo.

I've not been to AAA in yonks. Brad still running the joint ?
    Also picked up Ben's shack.

Yep, Brad's there most days - I have a friend who lives nearby and the bus stop outside Anime's the closest, so I pop in while I'm waiting quite often. Which usually ends up with me impulse buying some Lego set or other, until there's literally nothing left in the current selection I'm even slightly interested in.

Got a few more of the DC minifigs - a lot of them have internal bags making it difficult to tell which is which and I generally can't be bothered anyway, so I just did another random handful. 5 new out of 11, which brings the total to 6 duplicates out of 20 so far. Getting those last two is going to be a pain (it's Sinestro and Metamorpho I'm still after), but I don't at all mind having extras of the new flying stands, so it's not a total waste.

Well, I did finally get Sinestro and Metamorpho, although I went through a lot of duplicates to find them. Never mind.

Today though, picked up the Captain Marvel/'Vers' and Nick Fury polybag from the Lego Broadway shop. Nice to have actual Lego shops around, I'd gotten used to polybags just not showing up anywhere, aside from maybe a couple of Ninjago or City ones at supermarkets a couple of years out of date.

Scored an Emerald Night this arvo for $300 only missing a few non-exclusive pieces. I’m a happy camper
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Bought the Black Widow helicopter set from Target Cannington today.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.