Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got bored. Decided to take pics of my Mars Mission sets. Only missing the Alien Mothership, the Rocket Base and a couple of the impulse size sets. Not too interested in the Alien Mothership especially since it doesn't have a proper human vehicle included. Waiting for the Rocket Base to drop in price in some of the overstocked stores.

Human Cast (whom I believe are evil as they are harvesting the Martians):

Martian Defense Army:

Human Vehicles:

Note the Hypersonic Aircraft (Top Middle) is large with a wingspan of 50cm. So these are BIG sets.

Human Vehicles Split-up:

Martians Vehicles - Stealth Mode:

Martians Vehicles - Attack Mode:

Humans Evil Experiments to Power their vehicles:

Yep, the humans are invading Mars to gather power crystals that these martians possess. This is the engine room of set 7645.

My favorite Mars Mission set - 7699 Armored Mobile Drilling Unit:

Houses an aircraft that houses a small bike-like vehicle. At 40cmx20cm, this sucker is big.

7649 Ultra Drill Walker:

Main unit turns into a heavy duty laser drilling unit. Cockpit detaches as a carrier craft (note boxes on roof) which houses a small transport craft inside.

7644 Hypersonic Operations Aircraft:

This thing is BIG. The two cockpits up front detaches, one forming as a light scout craft, the other a heavily armed attack craft. Main unit turns into a tower which swivels down from the back and houses a small drill tank. There is a small alien extraction lab in the center with a nicely detailed engine core.
    Last edited by Stompy; 7th September 2008 at 03:37 AM.