Page 148 of 154 FirstFirst ... 128138143144145146147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Not my acquisition but LEGO just bought Bricklink. Will be interesting to see what plans they have.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

^ It looks like a lot of people online aren't very happy about today's news. Now I don't know if it's just "the usual online whining & complaining" or if the AFOL's genuinely think this will eventually lead to TLG shutting down Bricklink or just forcing people to go & buy from their "bricks & pieces" store.

Who knows what Lego's plans are? Was this just a strategic acquisition at the right price?. I'm just gonna wait & see what happens in the future. I might have to have a look at Brickowl instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Not my acquisition but LEGO just bought Bricklink. Will be interesting to see what plans they have.
    We should all enjoy it while it lasts. Shame, because it's a useful site for parts.

Just picked up the January(ish) bunch of Rise of Skywalker sets - I won't do a photo, I've got the minifigs in arrangements that are a bit spoilery.

I've actually got extra room on the shelf for once. The whole sequel trilogy area got heavily optimised months ago to make room for Ep9, then it turned out the new (black) shuttle just took the place of the old one, and I decided not to get the Falcon (I did a bunch of mods on the Ep7 one, I think it looks just as good), so even now everything's in place it's looking a bit sparse. At least, compared to all the other areas where everyone's crammed in like sardines.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

After giving up on the fishing shack in Brisbane (funny I saw it so much but only decided to bite the bullet when the treehouse started showing up everywhere), I found one in Wagga Myer and grabbed it. Wasn't on the website so was a nice surprise when it scanned at $199.

Edit: also picked up the new ice cream van.
    Last edited by Akky82; 30th December 2019 at 10:33 PM.

Built the modular bookshop on New Year's Day. Unfortunately that's as far as my 'get a new modular building every day' resolution made it. (I don't like the American look of the diner and garage anyway.)

Picked up the new speed champions Audi and GT-R and battle packs for ep9 and Mandalorian.

My son got the Audi and will be getting the Speed Champions Lamborghini double pack next week. I like the new 8 stud Speed Champions.

Spend $40 at eb games on Star Wars LEGO and get a bonus micro Poes xwing polybag.

I?m a sucker for poly bags and it annoys me that we barely get any here and they can be stupid expensive to get. I?m tempted to pay a few $$$ more for some microfighters and battle packs just to get the polybag. The last xwing came with a kzone magazine.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

This one? http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...bag_186146.asp

The earlier Poe XWing polybag that comes up most in search results looked a bit better.