Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 130140145146147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Since we weren?t going out anywhere I decided to bite the bullet and order the pirates of barracuda bay set. Since the LEGO shop site is anti-purchase (as in LEGO hates Australia) I ordered directly from the discovery centre in Melbourne and got a few poly bags and shop exclusives to go with it, including the little yellow postage plane, captain marvel and frozen polybags, a weird friends baseplate set for my daughter and a mandalorian battle pack because I have never seen one in the flesh.
    Now to Find time to build and space to display!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I didn't realise it was a recent release. My two have being heavy into Lego recently with the being stuck at home and all, I have been buying individual pieces to replace worn and discoloured ones from my original sets. I may have to purchase this. Is Lego discovery centre the best way to buy it?
    Spiderken Away!

And now I see its sold out.
    Spiderken Away!

Have you tried Bricklink? At least the sellers on there aren't nearly as bad as the scalpers on ebay

Picked up a few of the minifigures from series 20. Some interesting new parts in this series including the turtle, nunchaku and drone. The series has been running for 10 years now - time flies.

The LEGO minifigure as we know it has now been around for 42 years. Sadly its creator, Jens Nygaard Knudsen, passed away in early 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    Have you tried Bricklink? At least the sellers on there aren't nearly as bad as the scalpers on ebay
    Well that was lucky, i just jumped on gumtree and found one for retail from a person who bought two and just wanted their money back on one. Half an hour each way to pick it up and i now have fulfilled one childhood dream, owning a Lego pirate ship. Now i just need a knights castle......
    Spiderken Away!

Got a Darth Vader buildable figure (75111) from Bricklink.
    Kinda glorified bionicle, I can see why this line wasnt that popular.
    But I'm a tragic Vader fan, so I really dig him. Bigger than I thought, poses great, and has good shelf presence.
    My first time using Bricklink and was pretty happy with that experience too.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Bought a few disney castle sets for the partner. Just been using FB marketplace and gumtree. Checking out ebay for a few used ones.

How's bricklink?

I?ve done about 30 BrickLink orders and never had an issue. Bought mostly locally plus a few British ones since postage from the UK to us is fairly quick. The trick is to be patient, shop around a bit first so you have a fair indication of what prices things roughly go for because that little $5-$10 purchase from one store can get much higher very quickly. I?ve been nearly caught out a few times buying bricks for much higher in one shop purely because I was already ordering stuff from them. It?s very easy to just start a new shopping cart in the cheaper store too.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Got really into lego this year buying a whole stack of minifigures primarily Marvel/DC and Star Wars. What was really awesome was that my fianc? was also bitten by the bug and she encouraged me to go with it. To that end she wanted at least one major build to display but she didn?t want either the Helicarrier or the Ghostbusters firehouse, hehehehe. What she doesn?t know is that for her birthday she?s going to be getting the Disney Castle 😁😁😁 I know she?s going to flip as she?s always wanted to go to but obviously atm it?s not a possibility. Can?t wait to see her reaction 😊
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot