Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael bay left speechless...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Bay often comes across as so arrogant so much of the time that I must admit I don't feel a helluva lot of sympathy for him here. If something bad or upsetting had happened to him pre going up on stage then fair enough, cant blame the man one bit. But if it was simply because the teleprompter wasn't working then for someone who 'creates dreams' surely he could nut-up and wing a 3 minute talk about what he does for a living.
    Yep

Bay often comes across as so arrogant so much of the time that I must admit I don't feel a helluva lot of sympathy for him here. If something bad or upsetting had happened to him pre going up on stage then fair enough, cant blame the man one bit. But if it was simply because the teleprompter wasn't working then for someone who 'creates dreams' surely he could nut-up and wing a 3 minute talk about what he does for a living.
    At least Bay takes the time to have quick chats w/ fans and sign autographs. Megan Fox on the other hand totally ignored fans and purely engaged w/ the media. So in my personal experience, I found Bay to be reasonably approachable. I may not be the greatest fan of his work, but as a person I don't have an issue w/ Bay.

Getting close w/ Michael Bay

This was as close as I could get to Megan Fox - posing for the media

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    At least Bay takes the time to have quick chats w/ fans and sign autographs. Megan Fox on the other hand totally ignored fans and purely engaged w/ the media. So in my personal experience, I found Bay to be reasonably approachable. I may not be the greatest fan of his work, but as a person I don't have an issue w/ Bay.
    I'd rather spend the evening looking at Megan Fox than listening to Michael Bay

I'd rather spend the evening looking at Megan Fox than listening to Michael Bay
    IMHO she's not that good looking IRL. :/

Rachael Taylor was indeed the hotter looking one in the first movie... and in real life at the world premiere at Sydney. Megan Fox was just caked with makeup and now with plastic surgery... that's not appealing to me.

(you need to know who or what you're gonna wake up to in the morning... )

Megatran Guest

Megan Fox's response to Gok's question: How do you rate me out of 10?

IMHO she's not that good looking IRL. :/
    Agreed, also seen her in real life. She is not really that attractive, just photographs well due to all the make up. There are probably better looking girls at your local shopping center walking around.

I'd rather look at transformers toys than look or listen to any of them (Fox or Bay)...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I managed to get his signature the night of the premiere in Sydney as well and he seemed quite approachable and in small talk hoped that we'd enjoy the film. I know just small talk but he didn't have to. it was past anywhere where there'd be footage of him being rude to fans.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I reserve judgement on anyone that I have not personally met. If others want to be influenced by what they read / hear in the media whose job it is to be controversial and create headlines, that's their prerogative. Until Michael Bay runs over my cat, he's OK in my books. Going back to the first movie in 2007 and the subsequent comments such as 'Michael Bay raped my childhood'; if that's the biggest worry in your life you're doing OK as well.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]