Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotlinking prohibited - How do you insert/attach images here?

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    sounds fair to me let us know if you ever need some donations or any help with running costs dude
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    To slow down the ever-ballooning storage space on my server, I've had to restrict "image attachments" to Active Members and higher.... which will end up making it a perk to earn here (by being a committed fan here).
    I can't afford to have new people joining up and immediately attaching images that cost me money, when it is supposed to be a feature that is used rarely (as a last resort for important queries, news or sightings), so they should be hosting the images of all other things (like collections) on free-hosting sites and posting them from there.

I'll see how this goes and adjust it if necessary.
    Hey man, sorry for my attachments in my thread, I was looking at photobucket but opted to just attach pics instead cause it was easier. Anywho, i'll start using photobucket from now on. Once again i'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Hey man, sorry for my attachments in my thread, I was looking at photobucket but opted to just attach pics instead cause it was easier. Anywho, i'll start using photobucket from now on. Once again i'm sorry.
    It's cool man as you aren't the only person who's done it, I used to do it too but have for a while now used Photobucket; Once you get used to it (It's pretty easy), you'll find yourself wondering why you didn't use Photobucket or it's kin from the beginning.

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

ahh yeah. good idea. i guess i could use DA/FB if i have a heap of pics to add in one hit. photobucket doesn't work half the time, and is impossible on my phone. you could also consider limiting the amount of old pics posted. those collection pages are pretty massive.

I use photobucket, but there are plenty of other free image hosting sites you can try too like imageshack, postimage, imgur etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I use photobucket, but there are plenty of other free image hosting sites you can try too like imageshack, postimage, imgur etc.
    i also you photobucket, its great
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Don't feel bad. This isn't because of any one person. And there wasn't anything saying you couldn't do it (before this change).

I will change my ways....

I too shall have to change my ways

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    sounds fair to me let us know if you ever need some donations or any help with running costs dude
    Ditto

i'll change too,i'll get my wife or one of my kids to teach me how to use photobucket.