Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mega Steel Radio (aka Not-Blaster)

I started reskinning a MP SW with G1 Blaster parts on the weekend. It is pretty much a perfect match for size and not much work. To me it makes sense for a custom but by the same token if I was going to release Blaster on mass I would have taken a little more effort to set them apart so they weren't the same figure.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

It still is an interesting figure for me, only because Hasbro keeps messing up with the sizing of their figure release of the character. the FOC one would've been acceptable for me (which I have) but the size doesn't fit it anywhere in my Classicverse - besides FOC is now aligned with TF Prime continuity now - gets pretty confusing with all the continuity too). Ive been using the Device label Blaster for my CLassicverse, but I think this will fit sizewise - as he is same height as Voyager Classics Prime. Though the cost deters me...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It still is an interesting figure for me, only because Hasbro keeps messing up with the sizing of their figure release of the character. the FOC one would've been acceptable for me (which I have) but the size doesn't fit it anywhere in my Classicverse - besides FOC is now aligned with TF Prime continuity now - gets pretty confusing with all the continuity too). Ive been using the Device label Blaster for my CLassicverse, but I think this will fit sizewise - as he is same height as Voyager Classics Prime. Though the cost deters me...
    I ignore the whole aligned BS and just use the games as my canon for those toys. There is nothing in the game that says it's TF Prime, on the contrary, everything shows that it is geared towards being a G1 re-imagining.

I really hate Hasbro and TF Prime for that Aligned Crap. It makes it too confusing and stupid.