Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Nice one there loopie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    The day has finally come for boys to apply lipstick on their robot toys. What has the world come to...?
    I gave up hope after fanboys went crazy over the "bra-less" version of Transmetal 2 Blackarachnia and those who tried to find ways to force the bra off. (-_-) The fact that the show model is also topless doesn't help much either... lots of fan boys ripped off those tops supposedly in the name of "show akkuracy"... yeah right.

i wanted that galvie..good one loophole. i missed out on the auction :P

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Guys, can we please respect the purchases/preferences of others. Everyone is entitled to have their own preference, and express their reasons for that preference, but either make a meaningful contribution or bite your tongue.

Enjoy, TPN! (:
    Yep.

I've got some from both commemorative and tfc, but I'm giving up on those and am going to try to collect all of encore instead.

Trailer Park Ninja, do you also have the hasbro soundwave? It was released with classics, but has commemorative on the box, so it could be for both lines.
    ________
    FORD DURASHIFT PICTURE
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post

Trailer Park Ninja, do you also have the hasbro soundwave? It was released with classics, but has commemorative on the box, so it could be for both lines.
    Bottom right...next to Skywarp

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Where it belongs!

(EDIT: added link for clarity)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Damn, foiled. You win again. Yar yar.

BTW, bottom right where? In a chair?
    ________
    Magic Flight
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Thanatos: So you got Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime at the same time?
    Oh, I just wanted to make a dramatic aquisition post for a change. I already owned those 2. Sorry to make myself unclear :P

I also picked up Classics 2.0 Onslaught and Powerglide this afternoon. Photos tomorrow when my camera is charged again.

okok...after starting this acquisition thread...i was greatly disappointed that i've no purchases for the past 4 days. now, the first of the month has arrived and oops, what have i got again!! :P

*hehe* can never get enough of them.
    strangely, this seller has inserted 2 booklets and a brochure for me.
    infact it came with 2 DVDs too - one containing an intro to gundams and other the first 4 episodes of Transformers G1 series in JAP.

Here's the covers of the booklets aka comic:

Lastly, my acquisition for my fiance on one of our monthly anniversary.

Met up with Paulbot before that and he said "Boy can I easily identify you with those flowers!"

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Yep.

I've got some from both commemorative and tfc, but I'm giving up on those and am going to try to collect all of encore instead.

Yes I do, thanks to Iceburn for pointing it out

I don't want to touch that debate about the Classics vs Commemorative issue with Soundwave. I just put him in there as it evens things out.

I'm going to complete my TFC collection as well as I'm pretty close to doing it.

I'm buying Encore reissues for the actual purpose of opening up and playing/displaying these Transformers (god forbid!). I may double up even as they aren't hard to come by and cheaper than earlier reissues.

At the moment, I've just got Alternators and Classic transformers loose, along with some Junkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    I'm going to complete my TFC collection as well as I'm pretty close to doing it.
    Now I'm just jealous! I hope you've got TFC-00, he's an absolute pain to get. I really want one but the prices are bordering on ridiculous these days
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection