Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Voyager Prime and Voyager Starscream
    Thanks STL and jay for passing it on to me,
    thanks george for selling

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Your box is in better shape than the one I just got, what was the damage for it and don't tell me a cheaper than what I paid otherwise I'll cry.
    I am afraid to tell you now coz I dont want to make you cry ... What was your damage?

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    I am afraid to tell you now coz I dont want to make you cry ... What was your damage?
    $430 + $30 postage U.S. Now be kind

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

kelvinchang99,
    Is this guy one of your main contacts?

He mentioned that website when I bought a G1 off him a while ago on Ebay

$430 + $30 postage U.S. Now be kind
    Okay... Orion, the cost I paid will make you cry. Mine was less than 1/2 yours.

I'm sorry.

Maybe next time, I can help some people source items. Though I have paid extortion prices in the past, if you are looking for something and prepared to pay x amount, I can help to see if I can find it cheaper.

Usually, its the rarer items I find fun to find. Wouldnt really go for any of the more common retail items.

I found a complete Fort Max for a guy previously for $600.

Pulse, no, I havent dealt with him before.

I am trying to hunt down the japanese version of Nightbeat at the moment. Minerva. Maybe I can ask this guy to help. He hasnt listed any prices on his site so abit hard to guess if he is competitive or not. But doesnt hurt trying.

Maybe next time, I can help some people source items. Though I have paid extortion prices in the past, if you are looking for something and prepared to pay x amount, I can help to see if I can find it cheaper.

Usually, its the rarer items I find fun to find. Wouldnt really go for any of the more common retail items.

That would be most wonderful kc99! Id like some of the stuff youve been getting of late but Im too squeamish to go buying internationally. mebbe you could help me get these, seeing as you've already got the contacts, and I'll pay you instead .
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Okay... Orion, the cost I paid will make you cry. Mine was less than 1/2 yours.

I'm sorry.

Pulse, no, I havent dealt with him before.

I am trying to hunt down the japanese version of Nightbeat at the moment. Minerva. Maybe I can ask this guy to help. He hasnt listed any prices on his site so abit hard to guess if he is competitive or not. But doesnt hurt trying.
    THUNK! THUNK! THUNK! (head hitting the desk)

THUNK! THUNK! THUNK! (head hitting the desk)

Yeah dont worry there matey......I think we have all been done like that

Been there and done that a few times *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Yeah dont worry there matey......I think we have all been done like that

Been there and done that a few times *sigh*
    Yeah, I agree.. man, if I count how many times I got stung we all get the items we believe its worth. I knew I got it cheap but to someone else, they might still think I got ripped off.

I see what Gok normally quotes and I feel that I have overpaid for most of my items coz I think Gok can find bargains for under $100 even for hard to find items...

Though what I have found helpful is getting some of the guide books and being patient with items so I know when the seller is having a go.

liegeprime, let me know what you are interested in and I will see if I can find them. Sometimes, it takes patience and a bit of time.

Those prices I quote are from ToyFare Magazine's Price Guide as calculated by Jon Guiterriez.

I don't really buy these kinds of toys myself, even though I have been a long time fan of Japanese G1. I might change my mind after I complete my Hasbro G1/G2 collection and there'd be little else for me to spend my money on... but until then I'm focusing on completing my Hasbro TFs first.

P.S.: Remember that they are just guide prices. For toys that are so rare (especially outside of Japan) it really becomes a seller's market.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 13th August 2008 at 08:19 PM.