Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
    Got my leader bulkhead for 49dollars.... pretty happy with it..
    49 bucks??? Where/how????

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    & to sum them up in one word =
    How can anyone resist animated? Heehee, I said the same when it first came out (that I'm not gonna collect the animated series), but see what happened now, one Kmart sale and I've got the whole of Wave 1. *faintz*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Today from Uncle Pete's:
    No pics because they are still hiding in the car. I will wait for the fiancee to go to bed before I sneak them into the vault...
    Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    And I thought I was the only one with the problem.
    Hahaha, wouldn't you guys wished you have misses/partners/GFs/wives who are crazy about TFs like me...

Anyway... ->

Muahahaha...

And so the battle shall begin tonight...
    Last edited by JuzMel; 5th August 2008 at 10:12 AM.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Yes,
    You can all point at me & shout "You're Weak! You're Weak! You're Weak!"

Why am I weak? Cos I told myself "I'm not gonna buy Animated Prime & Megs"...

Well today, I was at Uncle Pete's Castle Hill & they had Classics Onslaught, Animated Leader Megs & Voyager Prime...

& I was like "Oh, Must resist! Must resist! Must resist!", & then I remembered my 10% off Loyalty Club Card & then I pulled out my wallet...

How does it go...? "You're Weak! You're Weak! You're Weak!"

Damn it, my Loyalty Card ran out at the end of June, and the Nowra Uncle Petes did not update my card when I bought my Leader Megatron. Did they only have the one Onslaught over at Castle Hill Pulse?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I love that photo

Muahahaha...

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Damn it, my Loyalty Card ran out at the end of June, and the Nowra Uncle Petes did not update my card when I bought my Leader Megatron. Did they only have the one Onslaught over at Castle Hill Pulse?
    I believe they had 3 Onslaughts & 3 white Powerglides (But now there's only 2 Onslaughts left... )

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post

Hahaha, wouldn't you guys wished you have misses/partners/GFs/wives who are crazy about TFs like me...
    God yes but it's cruel of you to tease us about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    God yes but it's cruel of you to tease us about it!!!
    Erm...mei, think you have problems with your partner too right?
    my fiance is already questioning why i'm still buying when i'm suppose to be saving up for marriage. i can't escape from her because my parcels get posted to my office. i meet her after work everyday and i have to carry home everyday in the train...

my current excuse is...Hasbro manufactured lots of toys in June/July..so i can't stop buying! Give me a BREAK....slow down slow down. my pockets are burning

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Give me a BREAK....slow down slow down. my pockets are burning
    Ice... burning?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Erm...mei, think you have problems with your partner too right?
    my fiance is already questioning why i'm still buying when i'm suppose to be saving up for marriage. i can't escape from her because my parcels get posted to my office. i meet her after work everyday and i have to carry home everyday in the train...

my current excuse is...Hasbro manufactured lots of toys in June/July..so i can't stop buying! Give me a BREAK....slow down slow down. my pockets are burning
    Sorry guys didn't mean to rub it in.

Nah bro, my partner just nags about it sometimes only because after buying I complain to him that I'm broke, otherwise he's fine since it's my money anyway. I suppose its more difficult for guys because the guy is usually the one with the "heavier" burden of having to save for the wedding.

But seriously, maybe you should cut down on some of the series. I don't collect beast wars, energon or armada, so that's 3 series less. Pause on some series for awhile continue again after the wedding lar..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

How can anyone resist animated? Heehee, I said the same when it first came out (that I'm not gonna collect the animated series), but see what happened now, one Kmart sale and I've got the whole of Wave 1. *faintz*

Anyway... ->

Muahahaha...

The smart people would say no to this Mel, The last thing I would want to be doing is fighting my better half to play with my TF's, I'd be on the losing end all the time.