Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! Best way to find Skids n Swerve (generations)

Default Help! Best way to find Skids n Swerve (generations)

Hey guys, out of huge new generations lines I really only want to grab Skids and Swerve, rather than any of the wave packs. I'm looking on the usual websites but lots are getting out Of stock.

Calling on the knowledge of the team here please if you can help!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

I'm after these as well. I'm not a fan of buying whole waves anymore as I usually only want one or two figures, so I'm in the same boat. For Skids perhaps wait for Takara to release theirs, or for Hasbro try your luck picking up the repaint Crosscut in a later wave. BBTS has yet to list the wave with Cosmos and Swerve. If I miss these myself I'll have to get a Takara version. Also in the unlikely event these might show up locally in the reject shop at a reduced price, but Im just dreaming

I really wish i could help, BB, but mine's in a case pre-order with BBTS' PoL & i won't be expecting that for quite some time. If you dont find one in the mean time, let me know

I'm also looking for those figures, but like you I don't want to pay for the whole case. It is a good price on BBTS (if you break it down per figure incl. shipping), however I noticed that they have sold out of the wave with Skids. The note says they are due to restock in Jan14 however we all know how reliable those dates are.

BBTS did have Skids on his own for about US$22.99, and once you add shipping to that it's probably going to be quite overpriced. However if there are other items you're keen to get then it would pay to add them to the order, esp if you know of others coming out and you are patient enough to wait for them to arrive in stock before you ship your POL.

But yeah, I'm also keen for Cosmos and Swerve, hopefully they stock them soon. I'm also after Armada Starscream but don't really want the rest of that wave either...

...and I'm another chasing Skids, Cosmos and Swerve. I've been buying singles out of waves from Amazon (probably pay a little bit more with shipping), but got Trailbreaker and Hoist that way.

November last year Amazon had Skids listed as available (directly from them, not their other retailers who currently have them available) at the end of January 2014. I've been checking everyday and it's not come available directly from Amazon yet. Trailbreaker and Hoist were about 2 - 3 months after they were available at other online retailers and though initially sold out in a couple of days were restocked at least once. None of Skids' case mates have been available either so I don't think I've missed him yet. Hoping Cosmos and Swerve come available at the same time...

I got Cosmos and Swerve from Chimungmung. Bought it just before New years eve and arrived a week after (as posted in the Acquisitions thread). Not sure if they still have stock though. Best check in there from time to time. They do have the wave sets a bit more expensive than BBTS pricing for some reason, (plus postage cost on top ). Ive only seen Skids in the wave 4some pack though, same with BBTS they only have Skids with the 4pack not individual sale.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks gang, I've done some wild surfing today and most of the waves are out of stock on robot kingdom, bbts, etc
    Found Skids on amazon for a reasonable price $25-32 but shipping was over $60 so I balked at that...

Hey just an update. I checked so many retailers and even a friend living in the UK to try and find Skids, any he was not easy to find. A couple of okay prices between $20-30US but then popped up with over $50 postage (robotkingdom for one). Other places he was sold out.

So I didn't wait and have jumped on eBay and grabbed him for $42AUS with free postage. He should arrive Friday ish. Can't wait!

Ok the Skids wave just turned up at Canadian retail, according to certain other TF forums. Anyone know sombody living in Canada?

I'd love to join a group order if one's going.

well, as far as my Facebook sources have spotted - TRU in Philippines has started rolling the two figures out on retail - so I guess HK stores et al would have em out already as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]