Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: amiami (Japan) feedback

Just wanna pop a feedback for my first time order with Amiami.

Lucky to get a Preorder for MP21G Bumble G2 which opened probably a single one on last week June. 4010+1500 yen EMS (about 58aud) paid on friday evening and arrived today (tuesday). Item is well packaged and box is in very good condition. Very happy to order again

MP25 Tracks came today (paid last thursday, shipped friday). Box in mint condition!

Never had an issue with Amiami. Payment to being at my door is fast. Fairly good prices too

Ordered 2 MP Ironhides and received 1 unit in the shipper carton.

Made an enquiry to amiami about the order and was informed for them to investigate the claim, they required pictures of
    - the shipper carton
    - the order invoice
    - and the received item/s

Unfortunately, i had disposed of the shipper carton which allegedly contained the order invoice on the shipper carton, hence, they can no longer investigate my claim. It has now become a case of "suck it up, princess".

Short story long.... keep your shipper carton with all contents whenever an issue pops up with the order!

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal17 View Post
    Ordered 2 MP Ironhides and received 1 unit in the shipper carton.

Made an enquiry to amiami about the order and was informed for them to investigate the claim, they required pictures of
    - the shipper carton
    - the order invoice
    - and the received item/s

Unfortunately, i had disposed of the shipper carton which allegedly contained the order invoice on the shipper carton, hence, they can no longer investigate my claim. It has now become a case of "suck it up, princess".

Short story long.... keep your shipper carton with all contents whenever an issue pops up with the order!
    I recommend photographing every carton you recieve, sealed and through the opening process. I nearly always do.

you could submit a partial claim through however you paid perhaps.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Cheers for the tip, will definitely be taking photos of future orders from now on.

As for the partial claims route, once again, thanks. But I'll just suck it up. I don't have much in the way of evidence to back up my claim...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal17 View Post
    Cheers for the tip, will definitely be taking photos of future orders from now on.

As for the partial claims route, once again, thanks. But I'll just suck it up. I don't have much in the way of evidence to back up my claim...
    Yup plus you must raise a complaint through Aust post and you must explain what is wrong , bring the whole shebang to their counter so they can witness.
    You will get a claim no which you can provide to amiami or any online store if any should happen again.

A new record today with amiami's air small packet: my MP Ratchet was sent on Friday and I received it today (3 business days).

Paid 1540 yen (about $18) for it. Pretty reasonable for such fast delivery if you ask me.

I was able to pick up a Pochaco figure that was second hand from their used figure section - I found their grading of the figure to be quite accurate which isn't always the easiest thing to do with pre-owned stuff

Mp36 arrived yesterday.
    Reasonable price
    Fast shipping
    No fuss