Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: amiami (Japan) feedback

Mp-36 arrived today (only ordered last week). Packed well, in a box that had "Fragile" all over it. Unopened, no orange plugs. Very happy

(Thanks to drifand for recommending AmiAmi!)

I was also very happy with my MP-36 order. Super quick delivery and well packed.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Mp-36 arrived today (only ordered last week). Packed well, in a box that had "Fragile" all over it. Unopened, no orange plugs. Very happy

(Thanks to drifand for recommending AmiAmi!)
    Doh where is mine....lol
    It will come at least faster than someone else.

what shipping methods did you choose for MP-36 and how much was it? I notice that you don't get a shipping price until you confirm and submit the order.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    what shipping methods did you choose for MP-36 and how much was it? I notice that you don't get a shipping price until you confirm and submit the order.
    I can't give an exact price but from mandarake which pack about the same as amiami ems was roughly $50 from what I've been told.

Or if you wish to work using math know he's 1390grams according to hlj
    https://hlj.com/product/TKT87511

And amiami's shipping via ems would hit the 1.4kg mark so it'll be 2,580 (asia)3,540 (oceania/north america) 3,920 (europe) depending on which bracket we sit on
    http://www.amiami.com/top/page/t/faq2.html

If you want to try to get him cheaper, littletoycompany is having a pre-order for $230aud for a december re-release (but considering they're in vic no idea if they have ownership permit or not but they're more willing to do a refund if anything goes wrong), or try mandarake and take your chances with an opened/double taped box, cheapest I've seen was 19,000yen and if its from the sahra store you can see the shipping cost before you make your purchase since its basically a warehouse.

Good luck

Took the sal cheaper one as I think I had spent too much ch if you bought one box at a time it will be about $364 shipped if two boxes it will cost $350 each roughly.

I chose dhl. 4100 yen. Ordered Thursday, arrived in Perth Saturday night (went through customs) and was sitting in their delivery centre over Sunday. Delivered today (Monday). Overall $362.

My mate bought from RK, totalled just over $400, but got the collector coin as well. $40 for a coin...

Do they email you when they ship your order? I paid for my order yesterday but haven't received any email stating if it's shipped yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nevac View Post
    Do they email you when they ship your order? I paid for my order yesterday but haven't received any email stating if it's shipped yet
    Yes they do notify once shipped.

two Megatrons have arrived. No issues all minty in a huge box.
    To me Amiami is still quite pricey these days, and thats my observant from past few items I purchased.