Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    So did you finish building him?... MAS-15 Σ-ZERSTÖRER looks badass!! post pic if you have
    Oh no, I JUST got it in the mail and he is on my back long of things to build.
    Cant do any building right now as we are moving houses.

He does look badass. Im glad I got him, but not where I got him from.

Dont forget to Tumbs UP the video. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Oh no, I JUST got it in the mail and he is on my back long of things to build.
    Cant do any building right now as we are moving houses.

He does look badass. Im glad I got him, but not where I got him from.

Dont forget to Tumbs UP the video. haha!
    subscribe as well... i love your mod on the wii ... that look awesome with all the LED .

The METAL BUILD GUNDAM AVALANCHE EXIA with weapon pack out already on Mandarake .... So come on NY where my order!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ny changed their shipping options no more cheap shipping other than 3 months wait by sea.

subscribe as well... i love your mod on the wii ... that look awesome with all the LED .

The METAL BUILD GUNDAM AVALANCHE EXIA with weapon pack out already on Mandarake .... So come on NY where my order!!!

Thank you sir! The WODE one is still for sale. haha. I wonder if anyone would ever want it. The company that I made it for backed out as soon as I was done. Never replied to any of my emails anymore. SO unhappy about that.

I do enjoy customizing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Thank you sir! The WODE one is still for sale. haha. I wonder if anyone would ever want it. The company that I made it for backed out as soon as I was done. Never replied to any of my emails anymore. SO unhappy about that.

I do enjoy customizing stuff.
    Man that suck...hope they paid a deposit at least ....have you considered customizing a PS4?..

Man that suck...hope they paid a deposit at least ....have you considered customizing a PS4?..
    Ill customize anything a customer wants.
    So sure Ill consider it!

The METAL BUILD GUNDAM AVALANCHE EXIA preparing to ship. I am not one bit excited about this and funny I bought the extra options pack.

I finally gotten my PG today, no thanks to Aust post who nearly send it back to Anime Expot without even notifying me about the arrival.

As for the LED, is such a small box I can't see how it cost $90. Not alone this has just jumped to $180 lately!

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    The METAL BUILD GUNDAM AVALANCHE EXIA preparing to ship. I am not one bit excited about this and funny I bought the extra options pack.

I finally gotten my PG today, no thanks to Aust post who nearly send it back to Anime Expot without even notifying me about the arrival.

As for the LED, is such a small box I can't see how it cost $90. Not alone this has just jumped to $180 lately!
    yeah i just got my shipping notice for avalanche ....
    Lucky you actually went to the post office to check ...
    With LED system, to me only thing that make it worth it is that you can control the start up and fade option on it ....

I don't think its actually worth that much though, and how offen we actually going to light it up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I don't think its actually worth that much though, and how offen we actually going to light it up. lol
    yeah that right .... all of my hot toys figure i just play with the light up option once when i open them and never turn it on again .... same with the OO PG gundam , his engine was ever turn on once when i just finish building him , man thinking about batteries , i better check it , and take it out before they start to melt ...