Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Thanks, man! Appreciate it!

Metal Builds are so expensive in the secondary market unless it's the Freedom.
    Even Freedom hit 19,500 at one stage, this is now the reissue hence is lowered. I am a bit surprised that they have began to hit over 20,000 yen for all the new metal builds lately, and I honestly think its not justifying as you stated freedom is like what 13,000 yen ?

I have gotten my Metal Build Gundam Avalanche Exia but I am waiting for the options parts so as to look as if I bought only ONE toy and not get murdered by my wife.

hey for anyone that missed out on the gold frame ....it on amazon for 199 , i think that a very good price , well hopefully our dollar will go up by then ...

The METAL BUILD Gundam Avalanche Exia Option Parts Set is out ...pic from cybergundam facebook page
    man i actually want this now....

I was surprised you didn't got it, in fact this part made it an interesting figure for me. See if mandrake anyone sells it.

man i didn't know this game existed ....it got hectic cross overs....with gundam , macross , ... and many others mech anime !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q50v5Q_O6Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elMFaLxXUO8

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    man i didn't know this game existed ....it got hectic cross overs....with gundam , macross , ... and many others mech anime !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q50v5Q_O6Xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elMFaLxXUO8
    Hell yeah I am going to find and get it on my ps3 that game represents about 80% of the robots I collect.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I was surprised you didn't got it, in fact this part made it an interesting figure for me. See if mandrake anyone sells it.
    Lucky i got it on the first price hike which was not bad at 5800Y from NY now they increased it again too 6500y within 2hr
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Hell yeah I am going to find and get it on my ps3 that game represents about 80% of the robots I collect.
    yeah i know right....so amazed that they have alot of mech show into one game!!! wish it was released in English over here

Lucky i got it on the first price hike which was not bad at 5800Y from NY now they increased it again too 6500y within 2hr

Glad you gotten yours. Ny are really greedy bastards. They are good for pre-orders nothing else. My Tetsujin 28 SOC went for 36800 yen. I mean that toy was like only $150 tops.

yeah i know right....so amazed that they have alot of mech show into one game!!! wish it was released in English over here
    Harmony gold dude, it will never happen.

hey for anyone that missed out on the gold frame ....it on amazon for 199 , i think that a very good price , well hopefully our dollar will go up by then ...
    I'd be careful with Amazon- tried to get the Destiny this way and it didn't work out

Hope it is reliable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    I'd be careful with Amazon- tried to get the Destiny this way and it didn't work out

Hope it is reliable though.
    Ny is available at 26,500 yen I think