Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Nice pics Lancalot!

But dude- how many vices do you have? Transformers, Macross, Gundam, Hot Toys Iron Man... the list awesome! Would love to see a pic of your whole collection one day!
    lol thanks man .... unfortunately most of them are in boxes as I don't have room to display them all ... I only display my oakley and some figures and then rotate the rest around

Oakley? Should post more pics, dude!

these things are fricking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! why have i not taken much notice of these.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Which Oakleys are we talking about? Sunnies? I have a Romeo X-Metal still with me with fire lens which is ultra rare.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    lol thanks man .... unfortunately most of them are in boxes as I don't have room to display them all ... I only display my oakley and some figures and then rotate the rest around
    Tell me about it.
    I have so many nice high end figures that I want to display but gots no room.
    Not to mention all the other figures as well.

I know your pain man.

Vgm out...

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Which Oakleys are we talking about? Sunnies? I have a Romeo X-Metal still with me with fire lens which is ultra rare.
    yeah I collect all the xmetals...and some of the other weird one like Over the tops ....that a very nice piece you got..the romeo ...I got the same pair fire lens ..

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Tell me about it.
    I have so many nice high end figures that I want to display but gots no room.
    Not to mention all the other figures as well.

I know your pain man.

Vgm out...
    yeah that why I rotate them ....

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    these things are fricking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! why have i not taken much notice of these.
    the metal build are truly that ....when u got one in hand you know...it a very solid high end quality figure!

so are those all metal? or only parts of it and are those 1's do you have to use paint or glue? they look stunning too by the way. they would make a very good centre piece to any sort of collection.

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    so are those all metal? or only parts of it and are those 1's do you have to use paint or glue? they look stunning too by the way. they would make a very good centre piece to any sort of collection.
    the whole frame metal !! so it quiet heavy .... only the armour parts are plastic ...but it come fully detailed and complete so no paint or glue required

the metal frame , the body is metal as well but the armour is glue on so it can't be taken off

thanks for the reply. even with the armor off they still look imposing.