Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6373787980818283848586878893103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Probably technically Im suppose to wait till next weekend for them but Im not sure if I can
    The HG Red Frame Astray is a pretty simple build - you probably could do it while on vodka. Just be careful with the cutting tools!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No more orders for Heine destiny from bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    The HG Red Frame Astray is a pretty simple build - you probably could do it while on vodka. Just be careful with the cutting tools!
    Yep the HGs are simple but I like doing them just for a couple of hours of fun....I do prefer the RG and MG but it just depends on my budget...

PG banshee option parts are rip off 6 sprew pieces costing $100! Is a joke.
    Is no excuse why they excluded the claw and arm gun.

On the note I think someone approach me in regards to Heine and golden astray. As server was wiped I can't trace back who pm.
    This is available at reasonable prices I think I am still able to source.

Strike freedom is unfortunate at ridiculous prices I wouldn't want to touch.

Just got this last month while I was in Tokyo for my wedding . Was there to kickstart my tank kits and found that hobby tools (especially tamiya) were amazingly cheap. Picked up my first ever Gundam kit as it was also on sale at Labi.

Just started and it seems very easy, as opposed to the other kits I've done in the military scope.

Raptormesh ..that a nice kit from what i heard ... yeah bandia gundam kits now are amazing in engineering now... they just snap fit together without glue at all and the colour are good as well that you dont need to paint if you dont want to ....
    Also congrats as well Raptormesh

They are all easy to put together, but that one is probably a bit more on the simple side because it's a NG kit (as I understand it). There's another version of Barbatos coming out later this year which looks a bit more involved, although I don't know what grade it is supposed to be - it's getting a bit confusing.

Please take note that Heine destiny metal build have ended officially for any orders. I can still place one if anyone still wants. My advice is don't wait as these things will shoot up in price.

May still be able to get an golden astray but I am not in luck for strike freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    They are all easy to put together, but that one is probably a bit more on the simple side because it's a NG kit (as I understand it). There's another version of Barbatos coming out later this year which looks a bit more involved, although I don't know what grade it is supposed to be - it's getting a bit confusing.
    yeah the Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 1/100 High Resolution just got released but at 15,500yen !! that how much a PG unicorn price....

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Raptormesh ..that a nice kit from what i heard ... yeah bandia gundam kits now are amazing in engineering now... they just snap fit together without glue at all and the colour are good as well that you dont need to paint if you dont want to ....
    Also congrats as well Raptormesh
    Thanks incidentally where do you folks buy paint locally? Or do you just pick them up online most of the time where it's much cheaper? I checked Hobbyking but all they stock are Italeris.